welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Maged Rizk, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Places : Cleveland Clinic
Graduate – University of Michigan Ross School of Business Ann Arbor, MI
Medical School – Wayne State University School of Medicine Detroit, MI USA
Undergraduate – Wayne State University Detroit, MI USA
Fellowships: University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Gastroenterology/Hepatology Iowa City, IA USA
Specialty/Interests: Patient reported outcomes, quality in endoscopy, 30-day readmissions, operations, business development
Diseases and Conditions: Anal Cancer, Anal Fissures, Angiodysplasia of Small Bowel, Bowel Incontinence, Colon Polyps, Colorectal Cancer, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Diverticulosis, Duodenal Polyps, Familial Adenomatous Polyposis, Fundic Gland Polyps, Hereditary Non Polyposis Colorectal Cancer, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Juvenile Polyposis, Large Intestine Cancer, Liver Cancer, Peutz- Jeghers Syndrome, Polyposis Syndromes, Rectal Prolapse, Small Intestine Cancer, Whipple’s Disease
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Vanderbilt – Ingram Cancer CenterVanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center is one o...
- Foundazione IRCCS Istituto Nazionale dei TumoriIstituto Nazionale dei Tumori is regarde...
- Mitchell W. DillonSenior Certified Genetic Counselor at Mo...
- Omar Khan, MDInterests: Abdominal Pain, Bloating, Co...
- Katherine Berry, MSKatherine Berry, MS, is a board certifie...
- David E. Loren, MDJefferson University PhysicianAcadem...