welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Marc S. Greenblatt, MD Researcher
Department of Medicine
University of Vermont
Places : The University of Vermont Cancer Center
Professor of Medicine, Hematology/Oncology Division, Department of Medicine
Research Interests: Genetic variants in cancer susceptibility genes
Interests: Gastrointestinal Cancers, Cancer Genetics (Familial Cancer Program)
B.S. in Science with highest distinction, Penn State University
M.D., Jefferson Medical College
Fellowships: Division of Hematology/Oncology University of New Mexico Affiliated Hospitals Albuquerque, NM
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Bradley A. Arrick, MD, PhDPhysicianSpecialties: Breast Cancer...
- Lucio BertarioDr. Lucio Bertario is the Head of the Un...
- University of California, San Francisco Medical CenterPatient Resources:Center...
- @PolyposisRegUKTweets by @VickyChas3 on behalf of The P...
- #hereditarycoloncancerFAP hashtag for the community...
- Daniel ShockleyDaniel Shockley at the age of 51, receiv...