welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Marco Vitellaro Healthcare Provider
Dipartimento di Chirurgia
Fondazione IRCCS Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori di Milano
Places : Foundazione IRCCS Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori
Marco Vitellaro, MD works at Fondazione IRCCS Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori di Milano.
Marco Vitellaro is visiting Assistant Professor of Surgery, Weill Cornell Medical College.
Specializations: Laparoscopic Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Laparotomy, General Surgery, Surgical Procedures
Wireless capsule endoscopy in adolescents with familial adenomatous polyposis
expertly curated content related to this topic
- @WhimsyCancerWhimsy the Blue Cancer Fairy...
- Feza H. Remzi, MDDr. Feza Remzi is a gastroenterologist i...
- Meet Your Neighbor: Wooster veteran struggling for his lifeWooster resident and Operation Iraqi Fre...
- Melanie D. Baxter, ScMMelanie is a Clinical Cancer Genetic Cou...
- Sapna Syngal, MD, MPHCurrent Positions: Director, Gastrointes...
- Gideon Steinbach, MD, PhDDr. Steinbach's research is focused on g...