welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Mary J. Ahrens, MS Patient Support Professional
Masonic Cancer Center
University of Minnesota
Mayo Mail Code 806
420 Delaware Street SE
Places : Department of Surgery, University of Minnesota
Mary J. Ahrens is a Genetic Counselor in Masonic Cancer Center at University of Minnesota
Specialties and Services:
Genetic Counseling, Genetics and Metabolism, Cancer Care, Cancer Risk Management Program, Gynecologic Cancers
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Christina Laukaitis, MD, PhDDr. Laukaitis' interest is to understan...
- Michael A. Valente, DOMichael A. Valente, DO, FACS, FASCRS is ...
- Hidden Heartache: The Untold Story of Bowel CancerEvery 15 minutes someone is diagnosed wi...
- Fay Kastrinos, MD, MPHAffiliation:NewYork-Presbyterian/C...
- darrell henry’s sufferfestThis page is dedicated to Darrell Henry,...
- Xavier Llor, MDDr. Llor’s research and clinical inter...