welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Mary J. Ahrens, MS Patient Support Professional
Masonic Cancer Center
University of Minnesota
Mayo Mail Code 806
420 Delaware Street SE
Places : Department of Surgery, University of Minnesota
Mary J. Ahrens is a Genetic Counselor in Masonic Cancer Center at University of Minnesota
Specialties and Services:
Genetic Counseling, Genetics and Metabolism, Cancer Care, Cancer Risk Management Program, Gynecologic Cancers
expertly curated content related to this topic
- How do patients with rare Diseases Experience the Medical Encounter? Exploring Role Behavior and its Impact on Patie...OBJECTIVES: Empirical research shows th...
- Amie M. Blanco, MS, CGCEducation:Undergraduate studies at t...
- Sonia Kupfer, MDSonia Kupfer, MD, is an expert in digest...
- Lisa Brown, MSGenetic CounselorSpecializations: Fa...
- Jonathan Sack, MDDr. Jonathan Sack is a gastroenterologis...
- karen hurleyClinical Psychologist...