welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Matthew B. Yurgelun, MD Healthcare Provider
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Places : Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Current Positions: Physician, Instructor in Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Interests: Gastrointestinal cancer, Genetic testing and management of hereditary cancer syndromes, Lynch syndrome
Education: Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
Fellowship: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Hematology/Oncology
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Diane L. Broome, MDDiane L. Broome, MD, is a Physician and ...
- young adults and kids living with fap, afapGrowing up knowing about FAP (familial A...
- familial adenomatous polyposis/gardner syndrome support & awarenessFAMILIAL ADENOMATOUS POLYPOSIS aka...FAP...
- Luis Lara, MDDr. Luis Lara is serving as gastroentero...
- Finlay A. MacraeProfessor Finlay Macrae is in Department...