welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Matthew G. Mutch, MD Healthcare Provider
Division of General Surgery
Section of Colon and Rectal Surgery
Washington University School of Medicine
Places : Washington University School of Medicine
Matthew G. Mutch, MD, is a Professor in Surgery; Chief, Section of Colon and Rectal Surgery in Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis.
Medical Degree from Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri 1994
B.S.: Chemistry, St. Olaf College, Northfield, Minnesota 1990
Specializations: Colorectal Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, Colon and Rectal Cancer, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Crohn’s Disease
Interests: Colorectal cancer, colon cancer, cancer of the rectum, benign colorectal disorders, inflammatory bowel disease, incontinence, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, familial polyposis, genetics, rectal prolapse, obstetrical injuries, anal sphincter, rectal-vaginal fistulas, pelvic floor malfunctions, diverticulitis, hemorrhoids, anal fissure, anal fistula, incontinence.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- karen hurleyClinical Psychologist...
- Dee HenschelDee Henschel is a FAP previvor, proud mo...
- Tucson pharmaceutical company sells exclusive option for cancer drug in deal worth up to $190 millionSucampo unveiled Monday its agreement wi...
- living with fap- familial adenomatous polyposisThis is a support group for people livin...
- Hidden Heartache: The Untold Story of Bowel CancerEvery 15 minutes someone is diagnosed wi...
- Rachael Brandt, BS, MS, PhDRachael Brandt is a certified genetic co...