welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Miguel A. Rodriguez-Bigas, MD Researcher
Department of Surgical Oncology
Division of Surgery
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Places : MD Anderson Cancer Center
Professor, Department of Surgical Oncology, Division of Surgery, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Education: University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, San Juan
George Washington University, Washington, DC
Fellowship: Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Gatekeeper Role of Gastroenterologists and Surgeons in Recognising and Discussing Familial Colorectal CancerThis study aimed to gain insight into th...
- Susie R. Ball, MSSusie has been a generalist genetic coun...
- AEAPAF- Asociación Española de Afectados por la Poliposis Adenomatosa FamiliarAEAPAF is a non-profit Spanish organizat...
- Washington University School of MedicineWashington University School of Medicine...
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Foundation on the Mountain Morning Showhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCErS_eZ...
- like a pork chop in a synagogue (resilience)I've seen some stuff, I've done some stu...