welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Monica M. Bertagnolli, MD Healthcare Provider
Division of Surgical Oncology
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Places : Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Dr. Bertagnolli is Professor at Harvard Medical School.
She is a Chief, Division of Surgical Oncology at Brigham And Women’s Hospital.
She is a member of Clinical Science Coordinating Committee.
Dr. Bertagnolli’s laboratory studies the APC (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli) gene which is an important factor in colorectal carcinogenesis and in the development of desmoid tumors. Using animal tumor models of the human disease, Familial Adenomatous Polyposis, the laboratory investigates mechanisms of tumor transformation initiated by APC mutation or loss.
The laboratory also studies modulation of APC gene activity and tumor formation by chemopreventive drugs.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Mitchell W. DillonSenior Certified Genetic Counselor at Mo...
- like a pork chop in a synagogue (resilience)I've seen some stuff, I've done some stu...
- stephanie c. nnadi, phdDepartment of Biology...
- living with fap- familial adenomatous polyposisThis is a support group for people livin...
- vrushali chimankarJunior Research Fellow at NCBS...