welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Nicholas O. Davidson, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Medicine
Division of Gastroenterology
Washington University Physicians
Places : Barnes Jewish Hospital Washington University School of Medicine
Professor, Medicine, Director, Department of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology at Washington University Physicians
Affiliations: Barnes-Jewish Hospital
Interests: Familial gastrointestinal cancer syndromes, hereditary polyposis syndromes, colorectal cancer genetics
Education: DSc Degree: University of London, London, England 2002; Medical Degree: Kings College Hospital Medical School, London, England 1974
Fellowship: Gastrointestinal, Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York 1982
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Zentrum Fur Seltene Erkrankungen BonnThe Center for hereditary tumor diseases...
- Jenny JonesJenny was diagnosed with Familial Adenom...
- Universitätsklinikum Carl Gustav Carus (USE)The University Center for Rare Diseases ...
- Steven GallingerHead of the Hepatobiliary and pancreatic...
- Omar Khan, MDInterests: Abdominal Pain, Bloating, Co...
- Manchester Centre for Genomic MedicineThe Manchester Centre for Genomic Medici...