welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Osamu Itano Healthcare Provider
Department of Surgery
Osamu Itano works in departement of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Oncology at Keio University, Tokyo
Qualifications: MD, PHD, FACS
Interests: Surgery, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Liver Surgery, Cholangiocarcinoma, Hepatobiliary Surgery, Biliary Tract Diseases, Laparoscopic Surgery, Radiofrequency Ablation, Organ Transplantation, Pancreatectomy, Transplant Surgery, Transplantation, Hepatopancreatobilliary Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Liver Cancer, Living Donors, Advance Laparoscopic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
Sulindac effects on inflammation and tumorigenesis in the intestine of mice with APC and Mlh1 mutations
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Joanna L. Groden, PhDResearch Interests: Adenomatous Polypos...
- Anne YiJiun Lin, MDDr. Anne Lin is an Assistant Professor i...
- NewYork-Presbyterian HospitalNewYork-Presbyterian Hospital offers a ...
- Michael A. Valente, DOMichael A. Valente, DO, FACS, FASCRS is ...
- Monica M. Alvarado, CGC, MSMonica M. Alvarado is a Genetic Counselo...
- Daniel ShockleyDaniel Shockley at the age of 51, receiv...