welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Patrick M. Lynch, JD, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition
Division of Internal Medicine
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Places : MD Anderson Cancer Center
Dr. Patrick Lynch grew up in a Lynch syndrome family…not one afflicted with Lynch syndrome but in one that was passionately dedicated toward research and treatment of those with Lynch syndrome.
As the son of Dr. Henry Lynch, he was exposed to the long hours of research his father performed, trying to solve the mysteries of inherited cancer. The family made great sacrifices on our behalf.
Current Position: Professor, Department of Gastroenterology, Hepat,& Nutr, Division of Internal Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE, MD, Medicine (1983)
Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, NE, JD, Law (1975)
Fellowship: Gastroenterology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Stephanie C. Nnadi, PhDStephanie C. Nnadi received her bachelor...
- @FAPStudyDo you suffer from F.A.P.? There's a cli...
- karen hurleyClinical Psychologist...
- Samir Gupta, MDSamir Gupta, MD, is a board-certified Ga...
- Jatin Roper, MDJatin Roper, MD, is the Assistant Profes...
- Lawrence C. Rusin, MDSpecialities/Interests: Anorectal Diseas...