welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Patrick M. Lynch, JD, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition
Division of Internal Medicine
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Places : MD Anderson Cancer Center
Dr. Patrick Lynch grew up in a Lynch syndrome family…not one afflicted with Lynch syndrome but in one that was passionately dedicated toward research and treatment of those with Lynch syndrome.
As the son of Dr. Henry Lynch, he was exposed to the long hours of research his father performed, trying to solve the mysteries of inherited cancer. The family made great sacrifices on our behalf.
Current Position: Professor, Department of Gastroenterology, Hepat,& Nutr, Division of Internal Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE, MD, Medicine (1983)
Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, NE, JD, Law (1975)
Fellowship: Gastroenterology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
expertly curated content related to this topic
- people with f.a.p. familial adenomatous polyposisA rare bowel disease . Here in Nova Scot...
- Stephanie Fish, MDStephanie Fish is a board-certified endo...
- Kasia J. Bloch, BS, BA, MS, LGCGenetic CounselorEducation: MS, Gene...
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterIf you have a family history of colorect...
- What is Familial Adenomatous Polyposis or FAP?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7nEbNiE...
- Marina Biotech Announces $1.1 MM Convertible Preferred Stock FinancingMarina Biotech, Inc. ( OTCQB : MRNA ), a...