welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Peter G. Deveaux, MD Healthcare Provider
Assistant Professor of Surgery
Department of Surgery
University of Louisville School of Medicine
550 South Jackson Street
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Peter G. Deveaux is an Assistant Professor at University of Louisville School of Medicine. He is specialized in colorectal Surgery and general Surgery. He earned his medical degree from The Chicago Medical School followed by a residency from Loyola Medical Center and fellowship from the University of Louisville.
Dr. Deveaux’s clinical focus mainly include colon and rectal cancers, especially cancers of the rectum and anus. He is particularly interested in the treatment of cancers related to familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) and Lynch Syndromes.
Dr. Deveaux has expertise in inflammatory bowel disease, colon and rectal cancer, fecal incontinence and anorectal disease
expertly curated content related to this topic
- @polypeopleWe are a support group aim at provide su...
- How to Take Charge of Your Medical RecordsPatients have a lot to gain by getting a...
- Children’s Hospital of PhiladelphiaChildren with a diagnosis of familial ad...
- I Am A Visitor In Your World | Trailerhttps://vimeo.com/8230742...
- Christine K. Barth, MA, LCGCGenetic CounselorSkills: EMR, Clinic...
- Eugene Gerner, PhDCEO, Cancer Prevention Pharmaceuticals ...