welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Peter Mattei, MD Healthcare Provider
Division of General, Thoracic and Fetal Surgery
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Places : Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Johns Hopkins Medicine
Education: MD – Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, MA
Qualifications: MD, FACS, FAAP
Expertise: Inflammatory bowel disease, Minimally Invasive and daVinci Robotic Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Thoracic Surgery, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, familial adenomatous polyposis and GERD.
Surgery – Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
Pediatric Surgery – Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
Interests: daVinci robotic-assisted laparoscopy and thoracoscopy
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Kasia J. Bloch, BS, BA, MS, LGCGenetic CounselorEducation: MS, Gene...
- Riccardo Fodde, PhDRiccardo Fodde is also professor of Canc...
- Celecoxib, DFMO combination improved adenoma burden in patients with familial adenomatous polyposisIn a randomized clinical chemoprevention...
- ‘Be a Man’ ad Campaign Already Saving Lives‘Be a Man’ ad campaign already savin...
- Dennis J. Ahnen, MDResearch Interests:Dr. Ahnen’s res...