welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Peter Mattei, MD Healthcare Provider
Division of General, Thoracic and Fetal Surgery
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Places : Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Johns Hopkins Medicine
Education: MD – Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, MA
Qualifications: MD, FACS, FAAP
Expertise: Inflammatory bowel disease, Minimally Invasive and daVinci Robotic Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Thoracic Surgery, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, familial adenomatous polyposis and GERD.
Surgery – Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
Pediatric Surgery – Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
Interests: daVinci robotic-assisted laparoscopy and thoracoscopy
expertly curated content related to this topic
- maegan e. robertsGenetic Counselor...
- Dana Sands, MDDana R. Sands, MD, FACS, FASCRS, is a Su...
- Francis A. Farraye, MD, MScDr. Farraye is Clinical Director in the ...
- PolyPeopleWe are a support group who aim to provid...
- Monica M. Alvarado, CGC, MSMonica M. Alvarado is a Genetic Counselo...
- life’s a polypI'm Jenny and I was diagnosed with Famil...