welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Rodney Scott Researcher
School of Biomedical Sciences and Pharmacy (Medical Genetics)
The University of Newcastle
Laureate Professor Rodney Scott is a leading researcher with an aim of making personalised medicine a reality.
Scott is a co-director of the University of Newcastle’s forward-thinking Centre for Bioinformatics, Biomarker Discovery and Information-Based Medicine.
Scott has been working in the field of hereditary diseases from last 20 years, and has attracted global recognition for his genetic research, mainly in the areas of breast and bowel cancers.
Gene Expression Profiling in Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Adenomas and Desmoid Disease
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Hans MorreauProf. Hans Morreau is staff member and a...
- Kathleen R. Cho, MDDr. Cho earned her B.A. degree from Yale...
- vrushali chimankarJunior Research Fellow at NCBS...
- Ignacio Blanco, MD, PhDIgnacio Blanco practices as a cancer gen...
- New treatment reduces precancerous polyps in hereditary cancer patientsInheriting a mutation in the APC gene le...
- Joseph J. Palermo, MD, PhDJoseph J. Palermo, MD, PhD, obtained his...