welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Ramona M. Lim, MD Healthcare Provider
Instructor in Medicine
Harvard Medical School
25 Shattuck Street
Places : Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Fellowship: University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Gastroenterology, 2002
University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Chief Resident, 1999
University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internal Medicine, 1998
Medical School: University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, 1995
Hereditary cancer syndromes, Polyposis/nonpolyposis syndromes, Gastrointestinal cancer, Colonic and small bowel neoplasms, Neuroendocrine tumors, GI endoscopy, Small bowel endoscopy
expertly curated content related to this topic
- I Am A Visitor In Your World | Trailerhttps://vimeo.com/8230742...
- Thomas Garofalo, MDThomas Garofalo, MD, FACS, is a Staff Su...
- Bharati Bapat, PhDDr. Bharati Bapat is a molecular genetic...
- Susan G. Coe, MDDr. Coe is a member of several...
- James Church, MDJames M. Church, MD, is a staff member i...
- Dennis J. Ahnen, MDResearch Interests:Dr. Ahnen’s res...
- University of Louisville Physicians'UofL Physicians' is highly experienced...