welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Ramona M. Lim, MD Healthcare Provider
Instructor in Medicine
Harvard Medical School
25 Shattuck Street
Places : Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Fellowship: University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Gastroenterology, 2002
University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Chief Resident, 1999
University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internal Medicine, 1998
Medical School: University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, 1995
Hereditary cancer syndromes, Polyposis/nonpolyposis syndromes, Gastrointestinal cancer, Colonic and small bowel neoplasms, Neuroendocrine tumors, GI endoscopy, Small bowel endoscopy
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Paul E. Wise, MDAffiliations: Barnes-Jewish Hospital, B...
- Judy E. Garber, MD, MPHDr. Garber received her MD and MPH in 19...
- people with f.a.p. familial adenomatous polyposisA rare bowel disease . Here in Nova Scot...
- Tracy Hull, MDTracy Hull, MD, has been Staff Surgeon i...
- Sherry C. Huang, MDSherry C. Huang is a board-certified ped...
- Melanie D. Baxter, ScMMelanie is a Clinical Cancer Genetic Cou...
- Robin L. Bennett, MS, CGC, ScD, (Hon)Since graduating in 1984 from the Sarah ...