welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Ramona M. Lim, MD Healthcare Provider
Instructor in Medicine
Harvard Medical School
25 Shattuck Street
Places : Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Fellowship: University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Gastroenterology, 2002
University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Chief Resident, 1999
University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internal Medicine, 1998
Medical School: University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, 1995
Hereditary cancer syndromes, Polyposis/nonpolyposis syndromes, Gastrointestinal cancer, Colonic and small bowel neoplasms, Neuroendocrine tumors, GI endoscopy, Small bowel endoscopy
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Adam H. Buchanan, MS, MPH, CGCGenetic CounselorSpecializations: Fa...
- NewYork-Presbyterian HospitalNewYork-Presbyterian Hospital offers a ...
- Cancer Support CommunityAnyone impacted by a diagnosis of cancer...
- Susan C. Abraham, MDEducation: MD: University of Pennsylvan...
- Noralane M. Lindor, MDNoralane M. Lindor, MD is a medical gene...
- Jean-Christophe SaurinDr Saurin is in Gastroenterology Departm...
- CEO Jeff Jacob Talks About FAP Trial (Familial Adenomatous Polyposis)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abPLjl6B...