welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Ramona M. Lim, MD Healthcare Provider
Lecturer in Medicine
Center for Gastrointestinal Oncology
Center for Cancer Genetics and Prevention
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Places : Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Fellowship: University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Gastroenterology, 2002
University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Chief Resident, 1999
University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internal Medicine, 1998
Medical School: University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, 1995
Hereditary cancer syndromes, Polyposis/nonpolyposis syndromes, Gastrointestinal cancer, Colonic and small bowel neoplasms, Neuroendocrine tumors, GI endoscopy, Small bowel endoscopy
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Susan K. Peterson, PhD, MPHDr. Susan K. Peterson is a member at The...
- mahipal suraneniTranslational Oncology Lead at PfIzer...
- @DXrideCOLON CANCER/FAP/DESMOID TUMORS My missi...
- #hereditarycoloncancerFAP hashtag for the community...
- Hidden Heartache: The Untold Story of Bowel CancerEvery 15 minutes someone is diagnosed wi...
- UMass Memorial Medical CenterUMass Memorial Medical Center's speciali...
- Cancer Support CommunityAnyone impacted by a diagnosis of cancer...