welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Ramona M. Lim, MD Healthcare Provider
Instructor in Medicine
Harvard Medical School
25 Shattuck Street
Places : Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Fellowship: University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Gastroenterology, 2002
University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Chief Resident, 1999
University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internal Medicine, 1998
Medical School: University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, 1995
Hereditary cancer syndromes, Polyposis/nonpolyposis syndromes, Gastrointestinal cancer, Colonic and small bowel neoplasms, Neuroendocrine tumors, GI endoscopy, Small bowel endoscopy
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Young Adult Cancer ConnectionYoung Adult Cancer Connection, co-founde...
- Melanie D. Baxter, ScMMelanie is a Clinical Cancer Genetic Cou...
- Celecoxib, DFMO combination improved adenoma burden in patients with familial adenomatous polyposisIn a randomized clinical chemoprevention...
- Inherited Cancer Syndromes: Current Clinical ManagementElectronic Book: The second edition of I...
- Robert J. Coffey, MDThe focus of research within the Coffey ...
- Steven Wexner, MD, PhDSteven D. Wexner, MD, PhD (Hon), FACS, F...
- Christina Laukaitis, MD, PhDDr. Laukaitis' interest is to understan...