welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Ramona M. Lim, MD Healthcare Provider
Instructor in Medicine
Harvard Medical School
25 Shattuck Street
Places : Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Fellowship: University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Gastroenterology, 2002
University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Chief Resident, 1999
University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internal Medicine, 1998
Medical School: University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, 1995
Hereditary cancer syndromes, Polyposis/nonpolyposis syndromes, Gastrointestinal cancer, Colonic and small bowel neoplasms, Neuroendocrine tumors, GI endoscopy, Small bowel endoscopy
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Cancer Insurance ChecklistThe Cancer Insurance Checklist is design...
- Stephanie C. Nnadi, PhDStephanie C. Nnadi received her bachelor...
- FAPtalk Newsletter – Winter Issue 2016Click here to download the Winter 2016...
- José G. Guillem, MDDr. José G. Guillem is a colorectal sur...
- University of Louisville Physicians'UofL Physicians' is highly experienced...
- Celecoxib, DFMO combination improved adenoma burden in patients with familial adenomatous polyposisIn a randomized clinical chemoprevention...