welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Ravi Sharaf, MD, MS Healthcare Provider
Department of Medicine
Jay Monahan Center for Gastrointestinal Health
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
New York, NY, United States
Ravi Sharaf, MD, MS is a Gastroenterologist and health-services researcher with a focus on clinical cancer genetics and the care of patients with hereditary gastrointestinal cancer syndromes.
Specializations: Gastroenterology, Clinical Cancer Genetics
Education: MD – New York University School of Medicine, MS Epidemiology – Stanford University Hospital and Clinics
Fellowship: Stanford University Hospital and Clinics
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterIf you have a family history of colorect...
- dan edelsteinDirector, Clinical Diagnostics New Techn...
- Erica B. Sneider, MDSpecialization: Colon & Rectal Surg...
- andrew goodwinPharmacologist...
- Elena Martinez Stoffel, MDAssistant Professor, Internal Medicine a...
- Live Chat About the FAP 310 Clinical Trialhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKHUFgyO...