welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Ravi Sharaf, MD, MS Healthcare Provider
Department of Medicine
Jay Monahan Center for Gastrointestinal Health
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
New York, NY, United States
Ravi Sharaf, MD, MS is a Gastroenterologist and health-services researcher with a focus on clinical cancer genetics and the care of patients with hereditary gastrointestinal cancer syndromes.
Specializations: Gastroenterology, Clinical Cancer Genetics
Education: MD – New York University School of Medicine, MS Epidemiology – Stanford University Hospital and Clinics
Fellowship: Stanford University Hospital and Clinics
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Eric R. Fearon, MD, PhDResearch Interests: Molecular analysis ...
- Ohio State University HospitalsPatient Resources:The Ja...
- Joanna L. Groden, PhDResearch Interests: Adenomatous Polypos...
- karen hurleyClinical Psychologist...
- life’s a polypI'm Jenny and I was diagnosed with Famil...
- Los Angeles County + USC Medical CenterThe 600-bed Los Angeles County + USC Med...