welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Feza H. Remzi, MD Healthcare Provider
NYU Langone Medical Center
240 East 38th Street (23rd Floor)
Places : Cleveland Clinic
Dr. Feza Remzi is a gastroenterologist in New York, New York and is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center
Qualifications: Medical degree from Hacettepe University School of Medicine in Ankara, Turke, Internship at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio and also completed a residency in the Department of General Surgery
Fellowship: Department of Colorectal Surgery at the Cleveland Clinic.
Interests: Surgical treatment for mucosal ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s Disease, diverticulitis, pelvic pouch procedures for mucosal ulcerative colitis and familial adenomatous polyposis, sphincter-saving operations, surgery for carcinoma of the colon and rectum re-operative abdominopelvic surgery.
Anal transitional zone neoplasia in patients with familial adenomatous polyposis after restorative proctocolectomy and IPAA: incidence, management, and oncologic and functional outcomes
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Claudia MerklResearch Investigator II (lab head) in t...
- Joann N. Bodurtha, MD, MPHDr. Joann Bodurtha is a professor of ped...
- life’s a polypI'm Jenny and I was diagnosed with Famil...
- John BurnSir John Burn is Professor of Clinical G...
- FAPA (Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Association)The Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Assoc...
- Hello FAPulous People!https://youtu.be/odS-KqgbPLw...