welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Robert E. Schoen, MD, MPH Researcher
Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
University of Pittsburgh
200 Lothrop St. - PUH, M2, C Wing
Places : UPMC Mercy
Robert E. Schoen, MD, MPH is Professor of Medicine & Epidemiology at University of Pittsburgh.
Dr. Schoen has been an investigator in numerous clinical studies and trials.
He is a funded investigator in GECCO, a consortium studying genetic and environmental risk factors for cancer, and is working on studies to monitor and improve colonoscopy quality.
Dr. Schoen has been a pioneer in the evaluation of a vaccine for prevention of colorectal cancer and is the principal investigator of a multicenter immunoprevention study, headquartered at the Mayo Clinic.
AB, Columbia College, 1979
MD, Columbia College of Physicians & Surgeons, 1984
MPH, University of Pittsburgh, 1994
Tobacco smoking and colorectal hyperplastic and adenomatous polyps
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Isabel Mendes Gaspar, MDSpecialities: Hereditary cardiovascular...
- Thetis Pharmaceuticals Awarded Key Patent on HEALER TechnologyThetis Pharmaceuticals LLC, a privately-...
- Stephanie Fish, MDStephanie Fish is a board-certified endo...
- justin slagelCEO S.L.A Pharma...
- cats love peanut butterHi there! I’m Amy and I am a web desig...
- Lisen Axell, MS, CGCGenetic Counselor Lisen Axell has ...
- Francis M. Giardiello, MDProfessor of Medicine and the program d...