welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Robert E. Schoen, MD, MPH Researcher
Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
University of Pittsburgh
200 Lothrop St. - PUH, M2, C Wing
Places : UPMC Mercy
Robert E. Schoen, MD, MPH is Professor of Medicine & Epidemiology at University of Pittsburgh.
Dr. Schoen has been an investigator in numerous clinical studies and trials.
He is a funded investigator in GECCO, a consortium studying genetic and environmental risk factors for cancer, and is working on studies to monitor and improve colonoscopy quality.
Dr. Schoen has been a pioneer in the evaluation of a vaccine for prevention of colorectal cancer and is the principal investigator of a multicenter immunoprevention study, headquartered at the Mayo Clinic.
AB, Columbia College, 1979
MD, Columbia College of Physicians & Surgeons, 1984
MPH, University of Pittsburgh, 1994
Tobacco smoking and colorectal hyperplastic and adenomatous polyps
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Impact of a Hospital-based Register on the Management of Familial Adenomatous PolyposisColorectal cancer in familial adenomatou...
- Clinical Management of Adenomatous Polyposis in Patients with Hereditary Non-Polyposis Colorectal Cancer and Familia...OBJECTIVE : To investigate the validity ...
- Omar Khan, MDInterests: Abdominal Pain, Bloating, Co...
- Ann Bastian, MSGenetic CounselorShe worked as a gen...
- Matthew Kalady, MDMatthew Kalady, MD, holds the Krause-Lie...
- Cancer Prevention Pharmaceuticals (CPP) and Mallinckrodt Announce Results from Pivotal Phase 3 Trial of CPP-1X/Sulin...Cancer Prevention Pharmaceuticals, Inc.,...
- Claudia MerklResearch Investigator II (lab head) in t...