welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Robin K. S. Phillips, MBBS, MS, FRCS Researcher
Professor, Department of Colorectal Surgery
Director & Consultant Colorectal Surgeon
St Mark’s Hospital
Places : St. Mark’s Hospital/Polyposis Registry
Robin K S Phillips is the author of several books on Colorectal Surgery.
- Anal Fistula
- Inherited colorectal cancer syndromes (Familial adenomatous polyposis, juvenile polyposis, Peutz-Jeghers syndrome)
Areas of Expertise:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Anal fistula
- Complex cases that have ‘gone wrong’ elsewhere
- Ileoanal pouches
- Polyposis syndromes
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Colorectal Cancer AllianceOur mission is to knock colon cancer out...
- Stephen B. Gruber, MD, PhD, MPHDr. Gruber is a certified medical oncolo...
- Henry Ford Health SystemThe Cancer Genetics Program at Henry Fo...
- Wendy Simpson AucoinWendy became a caregiver to her husband ...
- Joseph J. Palermo, MD, PhDJoseph J. Palermo, MD, PhD, obtained his...
- ‘Be a Man’ ad Campaign Already Saving Lives‘Be a Man’ ad campaign already savin...
- Peter G. Deveaux, MDPeter G. Deveaux is an Assistant Profess...