welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Robin K. S. Phillips, MBBS, MS, FRCS Researcher
Professor, Department of Colorectal Surgery
Director & Consultant Colorectal Surgeon
St Mark’s Hospital
Places : St. Mark’s Hospital/Polyposis Registry
Robin K S Phillips is the author of several books on Colorectal Surgery.
- Anal Fistula
- Inherited colorectal cancer syndromes (Familial adenomatous polyposis, juvenile polyposis, Peutz-Jeghers syndrome)
Areas of Expertise:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Anal fistula
- Complex cases that have ‘gone wrong’ elsewhere
- Ileoanal pouches
- Polyposis syndromes
expertly curated content related to this topic
- David Liska, MDDavid Liska, MD is an Associate Staff in...
- Francis A. Farraye, MD, MScDr. Farraye is Clinical Director in the ...
- Brandie Leach, MS, CGCGenetic Counselor at Cleveland Clinic...
- TC/TNT Talking about F.A.P.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnmMMLFm...
- Hisham Hussan, MDSpecialties/Interests: Gastroenterology,...
- James Church, MDJames M. Church, MD, is a staff member i...
- Marco VitellaroMarco Vitellaro, MD works at Fondazione ...