welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Robin K. S. Phillips, MBBS, MS, FRCS Researcher
Professor, Department of Colorectal Surgery
Director & Consultant Colorectal Surgeon
St Mark’s Hospital
Places : St. Mark’s Hospital/Polyposis Registry
Robin K S Phillips is the author of several books on Colorectal Surgery.
- Anal Fistula
- Inherited colorectal cancer syndromes (Familial adenomatous polyposis, juvenile polyposis, Peutz-Jeghers syndrome)
Areas of Expertise:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Anal fistula
- Complex cases that have ‘gone wrong’ elsewhere
- Ileoanal pouches
- Polyposis syndromes
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Ohio State University HospitalsPatient Resources:The Ja...
- Don J. Schiller, MD, Celebrates 25 Years of Surgical SafetyDon J. Schiller, MD, Celebrates 25 Years...
- Ramona M. Lim, MDBoard Certification: Gastroenterology ...
- Why I Struggle to Introduce My Illness to OthersTo be completely honest, I have no idea ...
- The Gastrointestinal Cancer Risk and Prevention ClinicThe Gastrointestinal Cancer Risk and Pre...
- Hello FAPulous People!https://youtu.be/odS-KqgbPLw...
- Cancer Prevention Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Tillotts Pharma AG Sign Licensing Agreement for CPP-1X/sulindac in Europ...Cancer Prevention Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ...