welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Robin K. S. Phillips, MBBS, MS, FRCS Researcher
Professor, Department of Colorectal Surgery
Director & Consultant Colorectal Surgeon
St Mark’s Hospital
Places : St. Mark’s Hospital/Polyposis Registry
Robin K S Phillips is the author of several books on Colorectal Surgery.
- Anal Fistula
- Inherited colorectal cancer syndromes (Familial adenomatous polyposis, juvenile polyposis, Peutz-Jeghers syndrome)
Areas of Expertise:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Anal fistula
- Complex cases that have ‘gone wrong’ elsewhere
- Ileoanal pouches
- Polyposis syndromes
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Dee HenschelDee Henschel is a FAP previvor, proud mo...
- Gabriela MosleinGabriela Möslein is a surgeon and colop...
- fap (familial adenomatous polyposis)Hopefully this page will be an interacti...
- UPMC MercyPatient Resource: Center for Counseling...
- familial adenomatous polyposis – fap – awarenessAs somebody with FAP, I know first hand ...
- Don J. Schiller, MD, Celebrates 25 Years of Surgical SafetyDon J. Schiller, MD, Celebrates 25 Years...