welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Robin L. Bennett, MS, CGC, ScD, (Hon) Patient Support Professional
Senior Genetic Counselor
Division of Medical Genetics
University of Washington Medical Center
Health Sciences Building, K-253
Places : Washington University School of Medicine
Since graduating in 1984 from the Sarah Lawrence Human Genetics Program, Ms. Bennett has served as Senior Genetic Counselor and Clinic Manager for the University of Washington Medical Genetics Clinics.
She currently serves as the Senior Genetic Counselor and Co-Director of the Genetic Medicine Clinic and she is a Clinical Associate Professor in the Division of Medical Genetics in the Department of Medicine.
In 2009, she was granted an honorary Doctor of Science from Kenyon College for her work as an author and genetic counselor.
Ms. Bennett has been honored with one of the highest awards from the University of Washington with the 2008 Distinguished Staff Award.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Patrick M. Lynch, JD, MDDr. Patrick Lynch grew up in a Lynch s...
- Hulda Einarsdottir, MDHulda Einarsdottir is an Assistant Profe...
- Dana Sands, MDDana R. Sands, MD, FACS, FASCRS, is a Su...
- St. Mark’s Hospital/Polyposis RegistryPatient Resources:Polyposis Regist...
- National Cancer InstituteAlthough cancer has plagued the world fo...
- Judy E. Garber, MD, MPHDr. Garber received her MD and MPH in 19...