welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Shari Baldinger, BA, MS Patient Support Professional
Retired Manager of cancer genetic services
Abbott Northwestern Hospital
800 E 28th St.
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Shari Baldinger’s areas of clinical focus and passion are hereditary cancer, risk assessment, testing and prevention. She has interests in onco-fertility preservation and related assisted reproductive technologies
With more than 30 years of experience in genetic counseling, she help families identify and manage familial cancer risks. It has often resulted in early diagnosis of cancer when it is most successfully treated or in a reduction of cancer risk so it never occurs in the first place. Her goal is to empower patients to make informed choices.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Cancer Support CommunityAnyone impacted by a diagnosis of cancer...
- gary mathiasCo-Founder and CEO, Thetis Pharmaceutica...
- Zebra Subway Car Runs Through Boston to Draw Attention to Rare DiseasesBostonians may be seeing stripes this mo...
- Dr. Govind Nandakumar – Familial Adenomatous Polyposishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6pqpLRG...
- Kimberly Barr, MSGenetic CounselorShe is involved wit...