welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Sherry C. Huang, MD Healthcare Provider
Designated Institutional Official
UC San Diego School of Medicine
Division of Gastroenterology
Rady Children's Hospital
Places : UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center
Sherry C. Huang is a board-certified pediatric gastroenterologist. Her specialities include diagnosing and managing hereditary polyposis syndromes and early risk colon cancers in children.
Professor of Pediatrics
Associate Dean, Graduate Medical Education, UC San Diego School of Medicine
Interests: Pediatric colon cancer genetics and its pathogenesis, Early Risk Colon Cancers, Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Hereditary Polyposis Syndromes
Education: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
Fellowship: UC San Diego, Department of Pediatrics, San Diego, CA
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Hans F. VasenMedical Director of 'The Netherlands Fou...
- Jeremie H. LefevreProfessor at Medical University-Practiti...
- Destination X RideThe mission of DESTINATION X RIDE (DXR) ...
- Medstar Franklin Square Medical CenterMedstar Franklin Square Medical Center's...
- Francisco Lopez KostnerDr. Francisco Lopez is a Santiago, Chile...
- Thomas Jefferson University HospitalJefferson University Hospitals and Thoma...
- PTSD common in patients with familial adenomatous polyposisPosttraumatic stress disorder is common ...