welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Sherry C. Huang, MD Healthcare Provider
Designated Institutional Official
UC San Diego School of Medicine
Division of Gastroenterology
Rady Children's Hospital
Places : UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center
Sherry C. Huang is a board-certified pediatric gastroenterologist. Her specialities include diagnosing and managing hereditary polyposis syndromes and early risk colon cancers in children.
Professor of Pediatrics
Associate Dean, Graduate Medical Education, UC San Diego School of Medicine
Interests: Pediatric colon cancer genetics and its pathogenesis, Early Risk Colon Cancers, Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Hereditary Polyposis Syndromes
Education: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
Fellowship: UC San Diego, Department of Pediatrics, San Diego, CA
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Stephen B. Gruber, MD, PhD, MPHDr. Gruber is a certified medical oncolo...
- Mitchell W. DillonSenior Certified Genetic Counselor at Mo...
- vincent w. yang, md, phdProfessor and Simons Chair of Medicine a...
- @DXrideCOLON CANCER/FAP/DESMOID TUMORS My missi...
- John M. Carethers, MDCurrent Position: Professor, Internal Me...
- Jeremie H. LefevreProfessor at Medical University-Practiti...
- Jatin Roper, MDJatin Roper, MD, is the Assistant Profes...