welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Sherry C. Huang, MD Healthcare Provider
Designated Institutional Official
UC San Diego School of Medicine
Division of Gastroenterology
Rady Children's Hospital
Places : UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center
Sherry C. Huang is a board-certified pediatric gastroenterologist. Her specialities include diagnosing and managing hereditary polyposis syndromes and early risk colon cancers in children.
Professor of Pediatrics
Associate Dean, Graduate Medical Education, UC San Diego School of Medicine
Interests: Pediatric colon cancer genetics and its pathogenesis, Early Risk Colon Cancers, Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Hereditary Polyposis Syndromes
Education: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
Fellowship: UC San Diego, Department of Pediatrics, San Diego, CA
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Bharati Bapat, PhDDr. Bharati Bapat is a molecular genetic...
- Ignacio Blanco, MD, PhDIgnacio Blanco practices as a cancer gen...
- StephanieI was diagnosed with Familial Adenomatou...
- David Maron, MDEducation: Georgetown University School ...
- Washtenaw County Man with Rare Genetic Disease Helps Others in Similar SituationImagine the fear and disappointment to l...
- Desmoid Tumor Research FoundationFounded in 2005, The Desmoid Tumor Resea...