welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Sonia Kupfer, MD Healthcare Provider
Comprehensive Cancer Risk and Prevention Clinic
The University of Chicago Medicine
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Sonia Kupfer, MD, is an expert in digestive system disorders.
As a physician in the Comprehensive Cancer Risk and Prevention Clinic and the Celiac Center, she is particularly focused on diagnosing and treating patients with genetic disorders such as hereditary gastrointestinal cancer syndromes and celiac disease.
Current Positions: Assistant Professor of Medicine, Director of Gastrointestinal Cancer Risk and Prevention Clinic, Co-Director, Comprehensive Cancer Risk and Prevention Clinic, The University of Chicago Medicine
Education: The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
Fellowship: The University of Chicago Medicine
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Let’s Get Clinical: Health Advocacy + an F.A.P. Clinical Trialhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbeqxDfv...
- Lucio BertarioDr. Lucio Bertario is the Head of the Un...
- NIH-funded study shows sorafenib improves progression-free survival for patients with rare sarcomasInterim results from a randomized clinic...
- TC/TNT Talking about F.A.P.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnmMMLFm...
- FAP Gene Support GroupThe FAP Gene Support Group provides info...
- The Fourounjian Familyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nz2CwkS...