welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Sonia Kupfer, MD Healthcare Provider
Comprehensive Cancer Risk and Prevention Clinic
The University of Chicago Medicine
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Sonia Kupfer, MD, is an expert in digestive system disorders.
As a physician in the Comprehensive Cancer Risk and Prevention Clinic and the Celiac Center, she is particularly focused on diagnosing and treating patients with genetic disorders such as hereditary gastrointestinal cancer syndromes and celiac disease.
Current Positions: Associate Professor of Medicine, Director of Gastrointestinal Cancer Risk and Prevention Clinic, Co-Director, Comprehensive Cancer Risk and Prevention Clinic, The University of Chicago Medicine
Education: The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
Fellowship: The University of Chicago Medicine
expertly curated content related to this topic
- fap awareness...
- Amosy E. M’Koma, MD, PhD, MSDr. M’Koma is Adjunct Associate Profes...
- Clinical Management of Adenomatous Polyposis in Patients with Hereditary Non-Polyposis Colorectal Cancer and Familia...OBJECTIVE : To investigate the validity ...
- Thomas Garofalo, MDThomas Garofalo, MD, FACS, is a Staff Su...
- familial adenomatous polyposis – fap – awarenessAs somebody with FAP, I know first hand ...
- Douglas L. Riegert-Johnson, MDCurrent Positions: Assistant Professor o...