welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Stephen B. Gruber, MD, PhD, MPH Healthcare Provider
USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
Keck School of Medicine
University of Southern California
Places : Johns Hopkins Medicine
Dr. Gruber is a certified medical oncologist, cancer geneticist and epidemiologist whose research focuses on genetic and environmental contributions to cancer.
His research interests include the genetic epidemiology of cancer, with emphasis on colorectal cancer; the molecular pathogenesis of cancer, integrated with genetic epidemiology; methods in genetic and molecular epidemiology; and clinical cancer genetics and translational research in cancer prevention.
H. Leslie Hoffman and Elaine S. Hoffman Chair in Cancer Research
Professor of Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Director of The Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
Interests: Genetic epidemiology of cancer, with emphasis on colorectal cancer; the molecular pathogenesis of cancer, integrated with genetic epidemiology; methods in genetic and molecular epidemiology; and clinical cancer genetics and translational research in cancer prevention.
Education: University of Pennsylvania, Yale University, University of Pennsylvania Medical School
Fellowships: medical oncology at Johns Hopkins Hospital, clinical medical genetics at the University of Michigan.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP) Cancer Prevention Pharmaceuticals FAP-310 Clinical Trial Overviewhttps://vimeo.com/144542413...
- NIH-funded study shows sorafenib improves progression-free survival for patients with rare sarcomasInterim results from a randomized clinic...
- Dana Sands, MDDana R. Sands, MD, FACS, FASCRS, is a Su...
- Uri Ladabaum, MDUri Ladabaum, MD is a Professor of Medic...
- Siteman Cancer CenterSiteman Cancer Center's specialized onco...
- Tolga Erim, DOChief Resident, Internal Medicine, Cleve...
- Robin K. S. Phillips, MBBS, MS, FRCSRobin K S Phillips is the author of seve...