welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Steven H. Erdman, MD Healthcare Provider
Gastroenterology & Hepatology & Nutrition
700 Children's Dr
Places : Nationwide Children’s Hospital
Steven H. Erdman, MD, is a pediatric gastroenterologist at Nationwide Children’s and Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at The Ohio State University College of Medicine.
Dr. Erdman’s clinical and research interests focus on hereditary colorectal cancer, and polyposis syndromes in children and young adults.
Education: University of Utah, 1981
Fellowship: University of Nebraska Medical Center, 1988
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Siteman Cancer CenterSiteman Cancer Center's specialized onco...
- Family Help PolyposisThe family assistance polyposis coli eV ...
- vrushali chimankarJunior Research Fellow at NCBS...
- Karen Hurley, PhDI am a licensed clinical psychologist sp...
- Gabriela MosleinGabriela Möslein is a surgeon and colop...
- How Patient Groups have Begun to Influence the Value and Coverage DebateIn 2015, two issues related to medicine ...