welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Steven H. Itzkowitz, MD Healthcare Provider
Dr. Henry D. Janowitz Division of Gastroenterology
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Places : Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto
Dr. Itzkowitz is past Chair of the Gastrointestinal Oncology Section of the American Gastroenterological Association, and past President of the New York Gastroenterological Association.
Current Positions: Professor of Medicine, Associate Director of The Dr. Henry D. Janowitz Division of Gastroenterology, and Director of the GI Fellowship Program at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Interests: Colon Polypectomy, Colonoscopy, Colorectal Cancer, Crohn’s Disease, Familial Adenomatous Polyposis, Flexible Sigmoidoscopy, Ulcerative Colitis, Upper GI Endoscopy
Education: MD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Fellowship: Gastroenterology University of Cal. San Francisco
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Stanford HospitalThe Cancer Genetics Clinic is part of St...
- Lucio BertarioDr. Lucio Bertario is the Head of the Un...
- Montefiore Medical CenterMontefiore Medical Center consists of ei...
- danielle a. stegmannScientific Officer, Pharmacist at pharma...
- Live Chat About the FAP 310 Clinical Trialhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKHUFgyO...
- life’s a polypI'm Jenny and I was diagnosed with Famil...