welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Steven M. Lipkin, MD, PhD Healthcare Provider
Weill Cornell Medical College
Places : NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Lipkin is a board certified Clinical Geneticist with a focus on genetic testing for adult and cancer genetic diseases, which includes the Lynch Syndrome, Familial Adenomatous Polyposis, and Hereditary Pancreatic Cancer among others.
He is an expert on cancer and adult genetic syndromes, with a particular emphasis on hereditary Gastrointestinal cancer syndromes.
Professor of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Attending Physician, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Professor of Genetic Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Interests: Cancer Genetics, Whole Exome Sequencing, Genetic Testing, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Lynch Syndrome/HNPCC, FAP
Education: Internal Medicince at Duke University and Medical Genetics at the National Human Genome Research Institute.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Todd SpurrierThe mission of DESTINATION X RIDE (DXR) ...
- Revealing the Power of the Rare Disease Community With State-of-the Art Collaborative, Trustworthy, Digital Educatio...The growth of online communities in ...
- vincent w. yang, md, phdProfessor and Simons Chair of Medicine a...
- Psychological Distress and Use of Psychosocial Support in Familial Adenomatous PolyposisOBJECTIVE: Familial adenomatous polyposi...
- Steven GallingerHead of the Hepatobiliary and pancreatic...
- Nicole Boxer, MSGenetic CounselorSpecializations: Fa...