welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Steven M. Lipkin, MD, PhD Healthcare Provider
Weill Cornell Medical College
Places : NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Lipkin is a board certified Clinical Geneticist with a focus on genetic testing for adult and cancer genetic diseases, which includes the Lynch Syndrome, Familial Adenomatous Polyposis, and Hereditary Pancreatic Cancer among others.
He is an expert on cancer and adult genetic syndromes, with a particular emphasis on hereditary Gastrointestinal cancer syndromes.
Professor of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Attending Physician, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Professor of Genetic Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Interests: Cancer Genetics, Whole Exome Sequencing, Genetic Testing, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Lynch Syndrome/HNPCC, FAP
Education: Internal Medicince at Duke University and Medical Genetics at the National Human Genome Research Institute.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Washtenaw County Man with Rare Genetic Disease Helps Others in Similar SituationImagine the fear and disappointment to l...
- antonio martin mayaGeneral and Colorectal Surgery - Institu...
- Dana Sands, MDDana R. Sands, MD, FACS, FASCRS, is a Su...
- Ryan Lee Holland Cancer Foundation, Inc.The Ryan Lee Holland Cancer Foundation, ...
- Danielle C. Bonadies, MSShe served as an Assistant Director, Yal...
- francesca tubitoGenetic Counselor...