welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Steven Wexner, MD, PhD Healthcare Provider
Digestive Disease Center
Department of Colorectal Surgery
Places : Cleveland Clinic
Steven D. Wexner, MD, PhD (Hon), FACS, FRCS, FRCS(Ed), is the Director of the Digestive Disease Center and Chairman of the Department of Colorectal Surgery since 1993.
Education: Cornell University Medical College New York, NY USA
Fellowship: University of Minnesota Hospital and Clinic Colorectal Surgery Minneapolis, MN, USA
Specialty/Interests: Rectal Cancer, Colon Cancer, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s Disease, Laparoscopic Surgery, Rectourethral Fistulas, Reoperative Surgery, Redo J Pouch Surgery, Sacral Neuromodulation, Advanced Operations for Fecal Incontinence, Gracilis Muscle Transfers, Abdominal Perineal Resection, Artificial Bowel Sphincter, Colectomy, Colonoscopy, Colorectal Cancer Treatment, Colorectal Surgery, Fecal Diversion, Laparoscopic Abdominal Perineal Resection, Laparoscopic Colon Resection, Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery, Pediatric Total Abdominal Colectomy, Rectoplexy, Re-Do Rectal Surgery, Resection of Colon and Rectal Diseases, Robotic Colorectal Surgery, Benign Anorectal Disease, Bowel Incontinence, Colon Polyps, Familial Adenomatous Polyposis, Female Incontinence
expertly curated content related to this topic
- @hopelovefaith30Laughter, Friendship, Snacks & Tequi...
- Janette Lawrence, CGCBoard certified and licensed Genetic Cou...
- @MyGeneCounsel#Geneticcounselor, #President & #CEO...
- James R. Howe V, MDJames R. Howe V, MD is a Surgical Oncolo...
- March is National Colorectal (Colon) Cancer Awareness MonthColorectal cancer screening saves lives....
- The Gastrointestinal Cancer Risk and Prevention ClinicThe Gastrointestinal Cancer Risk and Pre...