welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Susan C. Abraham, MD Researcher
Professor, Department of Pathology
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Blvd
Unit Number: 85
Houston, Texas, United States
MD: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
Fellowship: Gastrointestinal/Liver Pathology, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Bharati Bapat, PhDDr. Bharati Bapat is a molecular genetic...
- danielle a. stegmannScientific Officer, Pharmacist at pharma...
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterIf you have a family history of colorect...
- Revealing the Power of the Rare Disease Community With State-of-the Art Collaborative, Trustworthy, Digital Educatio...The growth of online communities in ...
- Douglas K. Rex, MDDouglas Kevin Rex is an American gastroe...
- Matthew Kalady, MDMatthew Kalady, MD, holds the Krause-Lie...