welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Timothy S. Sadiq, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Surgery
Division of Gastrointestinal Surgery
University of North Carolina
Places : University of North Carolina School of Medicine
Associate Professor of Surgery at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine.
Specializations: Surgery for colon and rectal cancer; hereditary colorectal cancer; laparoscopic colorectal surgery; surgical treatment of Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis; anorectal disease; rectal prolapse.
Education: MD, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS, 1999
Fellowship: Lahey Clinic, Burlington, MA, 2006-2007
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Brandie Leach, MS, CGCGenetic Counselor at Cleveland Clinic...
- @LifesaPolyp(FAP) Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: Th...
- Understanding Health InsuranceHealth insurance is a way to pay for hea...
- Tufts Medical CenterTufts Medical Center is an international...
- Emre I. Gorgun, MDDr. Gorgun obtained his Medical degree f...
- Susan G. Coe, MDDr. Coe is a member of several...