welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Tolga Erim, DO Healthcare Provider
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Places : Cleveland Clinic Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Chief Resident, Internal Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Florida.
Education: New York College of Osteopathic Medicine New York, NY, USA
Fellowship: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy Boston, MA, USA
Cleveland Clinic Florida Gastroenterology Weston, FL, USA
Endoscopic ultrasound, ERCP, pancreatic cancer, esophageal cancer, enteral stents, radiofrequency ablation and cryotherapy of barrett’s esophagus, endoscopic mucosal resection, endoscopic resection of large colon polyps, lithotripsy of biliary and pancreatic stones, biliary and pancreatic stent placement, celiac plexus neurolysis, EUS guided fiducial marker placement, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Interventional Endoscopy, Pancreaticobiliary Endoscopy, Polypectomy, Colon Polyps, Colorectal Cancer, Diseases of the Liver Biliary Tract and Pancreas, Duodenal Polyps, Familial Adenomatous Polyposis, Pancreatic Cancer, Pancreatic Cysts
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Inherited Cancer Syndromes: Current Clinical ManagementElectronic Book: The second edition of I...
- Susan K. Peterson, PhD, MPHDr. Susan K. Peterson is a member at The...
- Polyposis Syndrome Blueshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI1-UBot...
- kirsten doumaPostdoc at Academic Medical Center...
- Mayo ClinicPatient Resources:Colon ...
- Melyssa D. Aronson, MS, CGCMelyssa joined Mount Sinai Hospital in 1...