welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Uri Ladabaum, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Stanford University School of Medicine
Places : Stanford Hospital
Uri Ladabaum, MD is a Professor of Medicine (Gastroenterology and Hepatology) at the Stanford University School of Medicine.
His clinical interests include Gastroenterology, Colorectal Cancer (Colon Cancer & Rectal Cancer), Gastrointestinal cancer prevention & risk management, Gastrointestinal cancer genetics.
Interests: Gastroenterology, Gastrointestinal cancer prevention and risk management, Gastrointestinal cancer genetics, Colorectal Cancer (Colon Cancer & Rectal Cancer), Colorectal Cancer Screening
A.B., University of California, Berkeley, Biochemistry (1987)
M.D., University of California, San Francisco, Medicine (1991)
M.S., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Clinical Research Design and Statistical Analysis (1999)
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Leids Universitair Medisch CentrumThe center conducts research in the fiel...
- Mattel Children’s Hospital UCLAUCLA Pediatric Surgeons have extensive e...
- Colorectal Cancer GuidelinesThe American Society of Colon and Rectal...
- Carol Durno, MDDr. Carol Durno, MD, is a paediatric gas...
- benjamin fryerTeam Leader, CMC, Cardiomyocyte Cell Man...
- When a Doctor Told Me ‘Helping Others with My Condition Should be Left to Trained Medical Professionals’At 30 years old, I’ve lived with shor...