welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Victor L. Fox, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
Center for Pediatric Polyposis
Boston Children's Hospital
Places : Boston Children’s Hospital
Current Positions: Director, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy; Director, Pediatric Polyposis Program; Medical Director, Gastroenterology Procedure Unit; Co-Director, Pancreatic Disorders Program; Attending Physician; Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School
Specialties/Interests: Advanced Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy, Esophageal Disorders, GI Polyposis and Other Cancer Syndromes, Pancreatic and Biliary Tract Disease, Vascular Anomalies
Education: Case Western Reserve University, 1981 Cleveland, OH
Fellowship: Children’s Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, 1985-1988 Boston, MA
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Universitätsklinikum Carl Gustav Carus (USE)The University Center for Rare Diseases ...
- David Dietz, MDDivision Chief, Colorectal Surgery, UH ...
- Kasia J. Bloch, BS, BA, MS, LGCGenetic CounselorEducation: MS, Gene...
- Robert Daniel Odze, MD, FRCPCRobert Daniel Odze is a Professor of Pat...
- How to Take Charge of Your Medical RecordsPatients have a lot to gain by getting a...
- How Patient Groups have Begun to Influence the Value and Coverage DebateIn 2015, two issues related to medicine ...