welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Victor L. Fox, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
Center for Pediatric Polyposis
Boston Children's Hospital
Places : Boston Children’s Hospital
Current Positions: Director, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy; Director, Pediatric Polyposis Program; Medical Director, Gastroenterology Procedure Unit; Co-Director, Pancreatic Disorders Program; Attending Physician; Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School
Specialties/Interests: Advanced Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy, Esophageal Disorders, GI Polyposis and Other Cancer Syndromes, Pancreatic and Biliary Tract Disease, Vascular Anomalies
Education: Case Western Reserve University, 1981 Cleveland, OH
Fellowship: Children’s Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, 1985-1988 Boston, MA
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Todd SpurrierThe mission of DESTINATION X RIDE (DXR) ...
- Bradley A. Arrick, MD, PhDPhysicianSpecialties: Breast Cancer...
- Ghazal Almradi, MD, MS, MSHS, CGCGhazal Almradi is a Genetic Counselor in...
- soledad drago-fergusonPublic Health Consultant...
- Annual DTRF Patient MeetingThe annual DTRF Patient Meeting, founded...
- Robert S. Sandler, MD, MPHNina and John Sessions Distinguished Pro...