welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
William M. Grady, MD Healthcare Provider
Division of Gastroenterology
University of Washington School of Medicine
Places : Washington University School of Medicine University of Michigan Health System
Gastroenterology Specialist, University Washington Medical Center
Professor and Member, Department of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology, University of Washington School of Medicine
Dr. Grady is a well known expert in the treatment of colorectal cancer, esophageal cancer, gastric cancer, and stomach cancer.
Education: University of Michigan Medical School
Fellowships: University of Michigan Medical Center Gastroenterology 1994-1995
Case Western Reserve University Gastroenterology 1995-1998
Specialties/Interests: Gastroenterology, Hereditary cancer syndromes, molecular markers for gastrointestinal (colon, liver, esophagus) cancer.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- OHSU Knight Cancer InstituteDriven by its mission to end cancer, OHS...
- Elizabeth A. Montgomery, MDDr. Elizabeth Anne Montgomery is a profe...
- Travis H. BrayTravis Bray is the Founder and Executive...
- Understanding Health InsuranceHealth insurance is a way to pay for hea...
- Microlin Bio to Acquire Nucleic Acid Therapeutic Assets of Marina BiotechMicrolin Bio, Inc., a development stage ...
- David Liska, MDDavid Liska, MD is an Associate Staff in...