welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Xavier Llor, MD Healthcare Provider
Professor of Medicine (Digestive Diseases)
Medical Director, Colorectal Cancer Prevention Program
Yale School of Medicine
New Haven, Connecticut, United States
Dr. Llor’s research and clinical interests relate to colorectal cancer.
Interests: Two different aspects of colorectal cancer: hereditary and familial forms, and disparities in colorectal cancer
Education: MD, University of Barcelona (1986)
Fellowship: University of Illinois
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Stanford HospitalThe Cancer Genetics Clinic is part of St...
- Siteman Cancer CenterSiteman Cancer Center's specialized onco...
- Ghazal Almradi, MD, MS, MSHS, CGCGhazal Almradi is a Genetic Counselor in...
- Young Adult Cancer ConnectionYoung Adult Cancer Connection, co-founde...
- Barbara Jung, MDCurrent Positions:Division Chief, Ga...
- Hans F. VasenMedical Director of 'The Netherlands Fou...