welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Xavier Llor, MD Healthcare Provider
Professor of Medicine (Digestive Diseases)
Medical Director, Colorectal Cancer Prevention Program
Yale School of Medicine
New Haven, Connecticut, United States
Dr. Llor’s research and clinical interests relate to colorectal cancer.
Interests: Two different aspects of colorectal cancer: hereditary and familial forms, and disparities in colorectal cancer
Education: MD, University of Barcelona (1986)
Fellowship: University of Illinois
expertly curated content related to this topic
- familial adenomatous polyposis – fap – awarenessAs somebody with FAP, I know first hand ...
- David Dietz, MDDivision Chief, Colorectal Surgery, UH ...
- Deborah I. Barragan, MS, CGCGenetic Counselor Education: MS, Human G...
- Isabel Mendes Gaspar, MDSpecialities: Hereditary cardiovascular...
- Emmanuel TiretEmmanuel Tiret is the Chief of General a...
- @DXrideCOLON CANCER/FAP/DESMOID TUMORS My missi...