welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Zane Cohen, MD, FRCS(C) Healthcare Provider
Zane Cohen Centre for Digestive Diseases
Mount Sinai Hospital
Places : Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto
Director – Zane Cohen Centre for Digestive Diseases (ZCC)
Zane is a Colorectal Surgeon.
Interests: Colon and rectal surgery, sphincter saving operations, Kock Pouch and the Pelvic Pouch techniques.
His initial research interests were in the field of intestinal transplantation, and he, along with Dr. Bernard Langer, carried out the first human intestinal transplantation in the cyclosporine era.
He also popularized the use of the double-staple technique for low anterior resections within the Division of General Surgery.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Microlin Bio to Acquire Nucleic Acid Therapeutic Assets of Marina BiotechMicrolin Bio, Inc., a development stage ...
- The Fourounjian Familyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nz2CwkS...
- Ohio State University HospitalsPatient Resources:The Ja...
- FAPtalk Newsletter – Fall Issue 2016Click here to download the Fall 2016 F...
- claudia merklInvestigator II at Novartis...
- Katherine Berry, MSKatherine Berry, MS, is a board certifie...