welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Zane Cohen, MD, FRCS(C) Healthcare Provider
Zane Cohen Centre for Digestive Diseases
Mount Sinai Hospital
Places : Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto
Director – Zane Cohen Centre for Digestive Diseases (ZCC)
Zane is a Colorectal Surgeon.
Interests: Colon and rectal surgery, sphincter saving operations, Kock Pouch and the Pelvic Pouch techniques.
His initial research interests were in the field of intestinal transplantation, and he, along with Dr. Bernard Langer, carried out the first human intestinal transplantation in the cyclosporine era.
He also popularized the use of the double-staple technique for low anterior resections within the Division of General Surgery.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Sapna Syngal, MD, MPHCurrent Positions: Director, Gastrointes...
- Dakota Fisher-VanceDakota Fisher-Vance received her B.A. in...
- Manchester Centre for Genomic MedicineThe Manchester Centre for Genomic Medici...
- familial adenomatous polyposis – fap – awarenessAs somebody with FAP, I know first hand ...
- Robert Daniel Odze, MD, FRCPCRobert Daniel Odze is a Professor of Pat...