welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia3401 Civic Center Blvd.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104
People : Peter Mattei, MD
Children with a diagnosis of familial adenomatous polyposis, or those suspected of having familial adenomatous polyposis may contact the Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia to discuss issues related to the management of this condition.
Adults who have familial adenomatous polyposis or who would like more information about familial adenomatous polyposis may contact the Gastrointestinal (GI) Cancer Risk Evaluation Program at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Los Angeles County + USC Medical CenterThe 600-bed Los Angeles County + USC Med...
- ingrid ziebarth marinoDirector, Payer Medical Affairs at Found...
- Mick MasonMick Mason is Secretary/Chairman of FAP ...
- Daniel ShockleyDaniel Shockley at the age of 51, receiv...
- Hereditary Colon Cancer Family DaysThe landscape of hereditary cancer is sc...