welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
The Gastrointestinal Cancer Risk and Prevention ClinicThe University of Chicago Medicine
5841 S. Maryland Avenue
Chicago, Illinois, United States
The Gastrointestinal Cancer Risk and Prevention Clinic at the University of Chicago Medicine offers personalized risk assessment for patients and families who may be at increased risk for developing gastrointestinal malignancies such as colorectal, gastric or pancreatic cancers due to genetic factors. Its services include:
– Gastrointestinal cancer risk assessment and genetic testing
– Cancer prevention counseling and strategies
– Colorectal cancer screening and surveillance, including colonoscopy
– Pancreatic cancer screening for high-risk patients
– Gastrointestinal surgical procedures
– Cancer prevention in patients with inflammatory bowel disease (e.g. Crohn’s colitis and/or ulcerative colitis)
expertly curated content related to this topic
@gutlesswarriorI'm a 37 year old cancer warrior, I can'...
John M. Carethers, MDCurrent Position: Professor, Internal Me...
Health Promotion: Familial Adenomatous Polyposishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7STJHsN...
Samir Gupta, MDSamir Gupta, MD, is a board-certified Ga...
FAPtalk Newsletter – Winter Issue 2016Click here to download the Winter 2016...
@JJ_HOPE23I'm a 5 x stage IV #coloncancer #survi...