welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
The Gastrointestinal Cancer Risk and Prevention ClinicThe University of Chicago Medicine
5841 S. Maryland Avenue
Chicago, Illinois, United States
The Gastrointestinal Cancer Risk and Prevention Clinic at the University of Chicago Medicine offers personalized risk assessment for patients and families who may be at increased risk for developing gastrointestinal malignancies such as colorectal, gastric or pancreatic cancers due to genetic factors. Its services include:
– Gastrointestinal cancer risk assessment and genetic testing
– Cancer prevention counseling and strategies
– Colorectal cancer screening and surveillance, including colonoscopy
– Pancreatic cancer screening for high-risk patients
– Gastrointestinal surgical procedures
– Cancer prevention in patients with inflammatory bowel disease (e.g. Crohn’s colitis and/or ulcerative colitis)
expertly curated content related to this topic
Eric Weiss, MDEric G. Weiss, MD, is the DIO and Chairm...
Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterThe Colon and Rectal Surgeons at Wake Fo...
Zebra Subway Car Runs Through Boston to Draw Attention to Rare DiseasesBostonians may be seeing stripes this mo...
good bye colonI was diagnosed with familial adenomatou...
familial adenomatous polyposis and desmoid tumour support groupFor people with FAP and Desmoids and als...
Robert S. Sandler, MD, MPHNina and John Sessions Distinguished Pro...
Manchester Centre for Genomic MedicineThe Manchester Centre for Genomic Medici...