welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
HELIOS Klinikum WuppertalUniversity Hospital of the University of Witten / Herdecke
Email Phone Web
People : Gabriela Moslein
Center for Hereditary Tumor Diseases (ZHT) at the surgical center of the HELIOS Klinikum Wuppertal is the only surgical department in the whole of Germany, which is primarily concerned with the comprehensive care of families with a familial or hereditary predisposition to malignant diseases.
- Lynch syndromes (hereditary nonpolar colorectal carcinoma)
- Familial Colorectal Cancer Type X
- Familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP)
- MUTYH-associated polyposis (MAP)
expertly curated content related to this topic
- dan edelsteinDirector, Clinical Diagnostics New Techn...
- Universitätsklinikum Carl Gustav Carus (USE)The University Center for Rare Diseases ...
- Cancer Prevention Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Tillotts Pharma AG Sign Licensing Agreement for CPP-1X/sulindac in Europ...Cancer Prevention Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ...
- Stanford HospitalThe Cancer Genetics Clinic is part of St...
- mitchell w. dillonDirector of Genetic Counseling Services ...
- Evelien DekkerDr. Evelien Dekker is a board-qualified ...