welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Huntsman Cancer Institute2000 Circle of Hope
Salt Lake City, Utah 84112-5550
Email Phone Web
People : Scott K. Kuwada, MD Kory W. Jasperson, MS Niloy J. Samadder, MD
Huntsman Cancer Institute (HCI) is part of the University of Utah Health Care system. HCI is a National Cancer Institute (NCI)-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, which means it meets the highest standards for cancer care and research. The Huntsman Colon Cancer Registry at the HCI contains individuals with both familial and hereditary colorectal cancers.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- The Proper Diagnostic Pathway of Gardner’s Syndrome: Role of the Dentist in the Early Detection of the Associated ...Gardner’s syndrome is a genetic diseas...
- Surveillance of Duodenal Adenomas in Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Reveals High Cumulative Risk of Advanced DiseasePURPOSE : The development of high-grade ...
- An F.A.P.: Introducing My Desmoid Debaclehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZn1Pa5V...
- COLON CANCER: Catching it Earlyhttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736...
- Ileal J Pouch Complications and Surgical Solutions: A ReviewIleal pouch-anal anastomosis is currentl...