welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
THE LIVESTRONG MANIFESTO:
We believe in life.
We believe in living every minute of it with every ounce of your being.
And that you must not let cancer take control of it.
We believe in energy: channeled and fierce.
We believe in focus: getting smart and living strong.
Unity is strength. Knowledge is power. Attitude is everything.
This is LIVESTRONG.
We kick in the moment you’re diagnosed.
We help you accept the tears. Acknowledge the rage.
We believe in your right to live without pain.
We believe in information. Not pity.
And in straight, open talk about cancer.
With husbands, wives, and partners. With kids, friends, and neighbors. Your healthcare team. And the people you live with, work with, cry and laugh with.
This is no time to pull punches.
You’re in the fight of your life.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- A Proposed Staging System and Stage-Specific Interventions for Familial Adenomatous PolyposisBACKGROUND : It is not possible to accur...
- fap & pregnancyHello everybody! So obviously, my quest...
- High-Dose Tamoxifen and Sulindac as First-Line Treatment for Desmoid TumorsBACKGROUND : Desmoid tumors are mesenchy...
- OncoGenetic Testing for Lynch Syndrome and Familial Adenomatous PolyposisThis clinical practice guideline is base...
- Nexavar Narrative: 7 Month Updatehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I3D66vr...
- A Novel APC Mosaicism in a Patient with Familial Adenomatous Polyposishttp://www.nature.com/article-assets/npg...
- Restorative Proctectomy with Ileal Pouch-Anal Anastomosis in Obese PatientsPURPOSE : The aim of this study was to a...