welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
THE LIVESTRONG MANIFESTO:
We believe in life.
We believe in living every minute of it with every ounce of your being.
And that you must not let cancer take control of it.
We believe in energy: channeled and fierce.
We believe in focus: getting smart and living strong.
Unity is strength. Knowledge is power. Attitude is everything.
This is LIVESTRONG.
We kick in the moment you’re diagnosed.
We help you accept the tears. Acknowledge the rage.
We believe in your right to live without pain.
We believe in information. Not pity.
And in straight, open talk about cancer.
With husbands, wives, and partners. With kids, friends, and neighbors. Your healthcare team. And the people you live with, work with, cry and laugh with.
This is no time to pull punches.
You’re in the fight of your life.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Magnified Endoscopic Observation Using Narrow-Band Imaging of Periampullary Adenoma in a Patient with Familial Adeno...BACKGROUND : Adenoma of the major papill...
- Dietary Polyamine Intake and Risk of Colorectal Adenomatous PolypsBACKGROUND : Putrescine, spermidine, and...
- Colon and Rectal Cancer: Risk FactorsThe reference discusses cancer cases th...
- Risk Factors for Secondary Proctectomy in Patients with Familial Adenomatous PolyposisBACKGROUND : Colectomy and ileorectal an...
- Desmoid Tumor in Patients with Familial Adenomatous PolyposisCONTEXT : Desmoid tumors constitute one ...
- Recurrences are Common after Endoscopic Ampullectomy for Adenoma in the Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP) Syndrom...BACKGROUND: Endoscopic ampullectomy is ...
- Lyophilized Black Raspberries in Adults With Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP)This is a 36 week dietary intervention p...