welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
THE LIVESTRONG MANIFESTO:
We believe in life.
We believe in living every minute of it with every ounce of your being.
And that you must not let cancer take control of it.
We believe in energy: channeled and fierce.
We believe in focus: getting smart and living strong.
Unity is strength. Knowledge is power. Attitude is everything.
This is LIVESTRONG.
We kick in the moment you’re diagnosed.
We help you accept the tears. Acknowledge the rage.
We believe in your right to live without pain.
We believe in information. Not pity.
And in straight, open talk about cancer.
With husbands, wives, and partners. With kids, friends, and neighbors. Your healthcare team. And the people you live with, work with, cry and laugh with.
This is no time to pull punches.
You’re in the fight of your life.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Impact of Familial Adenomatous Polyposis on Young Adults: Attitudes toward Genetic Testing, Support, and Information...PURPOSE: The study assessed views conce...
- Shrinking the silenceI’ve been thinking about starting a bl...
- Guidelines for the Clinical Management of Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP)Background: Familial adenomatous polypos...
- Colorectal Cancer GuidelinesThe American Society of Colon and Rectal...
- Surveillance of FAP: A Prospective Blinded Comparison of Capsule Endoscopy and Other GI Imaging to Detect Small Bowe...BACKGROUND : Familial adenomatous polypo...
- Assessment of Endostatin Gene Therapy for Familial Adenomatous Polyposis-related Desmoid TumorsConstitutive activation of the Wnt signa...
- MUTYH Associated PolyposisThis summery provides diagnosis criteri...