welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
THE LIVESTRONG MANIFESTO:
We believe in life.
We believe in living every minute of it with every ounce of your being.
And that you must not let cancer take control of it.
We believe in energy: channeled and fierce.
We believe in focus: getting smart and living strong.
Unity is strength. Knowledge is power. Attitude is everything.
This is LIVESTRONG.
We kick in the moment you’re diagnosed.
We help you accept the tears. Acknowledge the rage.
We believe in your right to live without pain.
We believe in information. Not pity.
And in straight, open talk about cancer.
With husbands, wives, and partners. With kids, friends, and neighbors. Your healthcare team. And the people you live with, work with, cry and laugh with.
This is no time to pull punches.
You’re in the fight of your life.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Therapeutic Approaches for Patients with Coexisting Familial Adenomatous Polyposis and Colorectal CancerColorectal cancer is a major cause of de...
- ACMG Technical Standards and Guidelines for Genetic testing for Inherited Colorectal Cancer (Lynch Syndrome, Familia...Lynch syndrome, familial adenomatous pol...
- Familial and Hereditary Colon Cancerhttp://s3.gi.org/wp-content/uploads/2013...
- Assessment of Endostatin Gene Therapy for Familial Adenomatous Polyposis-related Desmoid TumorsConstitutive activation of the Wnt signa...
- Surveillance and Treatment of Duodenal Adenomatosis in Familial Adenomatous PolyposisBACKGROUND AND STUDY AIMS : Patients wit...
- Colon Polyps and the Prevention of Colorectal CancerThis book explains colon polyps and thei...
- Ignacio Blanco, MD, PhDIgnacio Blanco practices as a cancer gen...