welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Loyola Cancer Care and ResearchMarjorie G. Weinberg Cancer Center at Melrose Park
715 W. North Ave.
Melrose Park, Illinois 60160
People : Omar Khan, MD
Loyola Medicine’s experienced colon and rectal surgeons treat a variety of problems of the colon, rectum, and anus — including benign conditions, such as hemorrhoids, and cancer. Its colorectal surgeons have specialized training and vast experience treating common and rare problems of the colon, rectum, and anus, including
Anal or anorectal fissures,
Hereditary colorectal cancers, such as FAP and Lynch syndrome,
Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD),
Rectal cancer, and
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Genotype Predicting Phenotype in Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: A Practical Application to the Choice of SurgeryPURPOSE : Genetic information may help p...
- fap & pregnancyHello everybody! So obviously, my quest...
- Ask the Genetic CounselorThere is colorectal cancer in my family ...
- Psychosocial Issues in Genetic Testing for Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: a Review of the LiteratureOBJECTIVES: Familial adenomatous polypos...
- Surgical Treatment of Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: Ileorectal Anastomosis or Restorative Proctolectomy?CONTEXT : Controversy regarding the best...
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis by Luke Pardyhttp://www.slideshare.net/asteinman/fami...