welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Loyola Cancer Care and ResearchMarjorie G. Weinberg Cancer Center at Melrose Park
715 W. North Ave.
Melrose Park, Illinois 60160
People : Omar Khan, MD
Loyola Medicine’s experienced colon and rectal surgeons treat a variety of problems of the colon, rectum, and anus — including benign conditions, such as hemorrhoids, and cancer. Its colorectal surgeons have specialized training and vast experience treating common and rare problems of the colon, rectum, and anus, including
Anal or anorectal fissures,
Hereditary colorectal cancers, such as FAP and Lynch syndrome,
Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD),
Rectal cancer, and
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Judy E. Garber, MD, MPHDr. Garber received her MD and MPH in 19...
- Screening for Thyroid Cancer in Patients with Familial Adenomatous PolyposisOBJECTIVE : Clarify the incidence of thy...
- Ileal Reservoir with Ileo-Anal Anastomosis: Long-term ComplicationsColoproctectomy with ileo-anal anastomos...
- Gastro-Duodenal Polyps in Patient with Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrr-TbjZ...
- Tavisha Videoshttps://www.youtube.com/user/tavisha/vid...
- Distinct Microbiome in Pouchitis Compared to Healthy Pouches in Ulcerative Colitis and Familial Adenomatous Polyposi...BACKGROUND : Pouchitis occurs in up to 5...
- Molecular Fluorescence Endoscopy in Patients With Familial Adenomatous Polyposis, Using Bevacizumab-IRDye800CWThere is a need for better visualization...