welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Loyola Cancer Care and ResearchMarjorie G. Weinberg Cancer Center at Melrose Park
715 W. North Ave.
Melrose Park, Illinois 60160
People : Omar Khan, MD
Loyola Medicine’s experienced colon and rectal surgeons treat a variety of problems of the colon, rectum, and anus — including benign conditions, such as hemorrhoids, and cancer. Its colorectal surgeons have specialized training and vast experience treating common and rare problems of the colon, rectum, and anus, including
Anal or anorectal fissures,
Hereditary colorectal cancers, such as FAP and Lynch syndrome,
Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD),
Rectal cancer, and
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Shrinking the SilenceI’m a 28 year old, living with two ver...
- Myh-Associated Polyposis (Approved by the Cancer.Net Editorial Board)MYH-associated polyposis (MAP) is a here...
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis – Genetics Home ReferenceFamilial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP) is ...
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP) – Macmillan Cancer SupportFAP is a condition that can run in famil...
- Small Bowel Endoscopic Evaluation in Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP)Background and study aim The relative ri...
- Colorectal Cancer Prevention–Patient Version (PDQ) from National Cancer InstituteAvoiding cancer risk factors may help pr...