welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Loyola Cancer Care and ResearchMarjorie G. Weinberg Cancer Center at Melrose Park
715 W. North Ave.
Melrose Park, Illinois 60160
People : Omar Khan, MD
Loyola Medicine’s experienced colon and rectal surgeons treat a variety of problems of the colon, rectum, and anus — including benign conditions, such as hemorrhoids, and cancer. Its colorectal surgeons have specialized training and vast experience treating common and rare problems of the colon, rectum, and anus, including
Anal or anorectal fissures,
Hereditary colorectal cancers, such as FAP and Lynch syndrome,
Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD),
Rectal cancer, and
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Patients’ Views of Surgery and Surveillance for Familial Adenomatous PolyposisBACKGROUND : Familial adenomatous polypo...
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis – Genetics Home ReferenceFamilial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP) is ...
- Genotype Predicting Phenotype in Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: A Practical Application to the Choice of SurgeryPURPOSE : Genetic information may help p...
- Lynch Syndrome and MYH-Associated Polyposis: Review and Testing StrategyIndividuals with Lynch syndrome have an ...
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: Disease Basics from Cancer.NetClassic Familial Adenomatous Polyposis, ...
- Familial Risk-Colorectal Cancer: ESMO Clinical Practice GuidelinesLynch syndrome is the most common heredi...
- Detection of Genetic Alterations in Hereditary Colorectal Cancer ScreeningThere are two major hereditary colorecta...