welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Loyola Cancer Care and ResearchMarjorie G. Weinberg Cancer Center at Melrose Park
715 W. North Ave.
Melrose Park, Illinois 60160
People : Omar Khan, MD
Loyola Medicine’s experienced colon and rectal surgeons treat a variety of problems of the colon, rectum, and anus — including benign conditions, such as hemorrhoids, and cancer. Its colorectal surgeons have specialized training and vast experience treating common and rare problems of the colon, rectum, and anus, including
Anal or anorectal fissures,
Hereditary colorectal cancers, such as FAP and Lynch syndrome,
Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD),
Rectal cancer, and
expertly curated content related to this topic
- The Association Between Home Parenteral Nutrition and Patients with FAP-Associated Intra-abdominal Desmoids: A Retro...BACKGROUND: Intra-abdominal desmoid tum...
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis in an Adolescent with Coexisting Schizophrenia: Treatment Strategies and ImplicationsSchizophrenia is associated with high mo...
- Surveillance for a Family History of Colorectal Cancerhttp://www.slideshare.net/ensteve/survei...
- A Novel APC Mosaicism in a Patient with Familial Adenomatous Polyposishttps://media.springernature.com/lw685/s...
- Myh-Associated Polyposis (Approved by the Cancer.Net Editorial Board)MYH-associated polyposis (MAP) is a here...
- Transcriptional Changes Between Uninflamed Ulcerative Colitis and Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Pouch Mucosa can be...A total proctocolectomy with ileal pouch...
- Gastro-Duodenal Polyps in Patient with Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrr-TbjZ...