welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Ochsner Health System treats a variety of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. It sees patients with common diseases such as reflux, abdominal pain, constipation, and diarrhea, as well as more complicated diseases, such as gastrointestinal bleeding, cancer, and inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis).
Gastroenterologists at Ochsner provide treatment for a range of GI conditions. A few of them are as follows:
Cancers of the colon or the rectum,
Cancer of the stomach or small intestine,
Familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP),
Gastroesophageal reflux disease or GERD,
Hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer (HNPCC or Lynch syndrome),
Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis),
Lymphoma of the colon or the rectum,
Polyps of the colon or the rectum
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Personal Space: How I was Diagnosed with F.A.P.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt-j-_1e...
- “Teenage cancer trust has shown me I was never alone” Phoebe, South TynesideI had been feeling ill for as long as I ...
- Colonoscopy Prep: TipsAhhh, colon prep! When I had a colon, th...
- Recurrences are Common after Endoscopic Ampullectomy for Adenoma in the Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP) Syndrom...BACKGROUND: Endoscopic ampullectomy is ...
- The Johns Hopkins Guide for Patients and Families: Familial Adenomatous PolyposisINTRODUCTION This booklet is written fo...
- Phoebe’s Pledge – Inspirational teenager asking North East businesses to support young people with cancerPhoebe Hedley, from Cleadon, South Tynes...
- Cribriform-Morular Variant of Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma: Clue to Early Detection of Familial Adenomatous Polyposis...The cribriform-morular variant (CMV) of ...