welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Ochsner Health System treats a variety of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. It sees patients with common diseases such as reflux, abdominal pain, constipation, and diarrhea, as well as more complicated diseases, such as gastrointestinal bleeding, cancer, and inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis).
Gastroenterologists at Ochsner provide treatment for a range of GI conditions. A few of them are as follows:
Cancers of the colon or the rectum,
Cancer of the stomach or small intestine,
Familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP),
Gastroesophageal reflux disease or GERD,
Hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer (HNPCC or Lynch syndrome),
Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis),
Lymphoma of the colon or the rectum,
Polyps of the colon or the rectum
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Patients’ Views of Surgery and Surveillance for Familial Adenomatous PolyposisBACKGROUND : Familial adenomatous polypo...
- Gender-Specific Aspects of Lynch Syndrome and Familial Adenomatous PolyposisBACKGROUND: The most frequent hereditar...
- Small Bowel Endoscopic Evaluation in Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP)Background and study aim The relative ri...
- Carcinoma Colon and Managementhttp://www.slideshare.net/shivkishor/car...
- Guidance on Surveillance for People at Increased Risk of Colorectal CancerThe purpose of this report is to provide...
- Comparison of Capsule Endoscopy and Magnetic Resonance Imaging for the Detection of Polyps of the Small Intestine in...BACKGROUND AND STUDY AIMS : We have cond...
- Desmoid Tumors: Are They Benign or Malignant?The distinction between benign and malig...