welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Ochsner Health System treats a variety of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. It sees patients with common diseases such as reflux, abdominal pain, constipation, and diarrhea, as well as more complicated diseases, such as gastrointestinal bleeding, cancer, and inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis).
Gastroenterologists at Ochsner provide treatment for a range of GI conditions. A few of them are as follows:
Cancers of the colon or the rectum,
Cancer of the stomach or small intestine,
Familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP),
Gastroesophageal reflux disease or GERD,
Hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer (HNPCC or Lynch syndrome),
Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis),
Lymphoma of the colon or the rectum,
Polyps of the colon or the rectum
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Important Issues to Think About!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv8vy3_F...
- Family First: What You Need to Know About Family History, Genetic Testing, and Colorectal Cancerhttp://www.slideshare.net/FightCRC/famil...
- Surveillance and Treatment of Duodenal Adenomatosis in Familial Adenomatous PolyposisBACKGROUND AND STUDY AIMS : Patients wit...
- Colorectal Cancer: No Longer the Issue in Familial Adenomatous Polyposis?Familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) is ...
- Surveillance for a Family History of Colorectal Cancerhttp://www.slideshare.net/ensteve/survei...
- Gastro-Duodenal Polyps in Patient with Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrr-TbjZ...
- Screening for Thyroid Cancer in Patients with Familial Adenomatous PolyposisOBJECTIVE : Clarify the incidence of thy...