welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Ochsner Health System treats a variety of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. It sees patients with common diseases such as reflux, abdominal pain, constipation, and diarrhea, as well as more complicated diseases, such as gastrointestinal bleeding, cancer, and inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis).
Gastroenterologists at Ochsner provide treatment for a range of GI conditions. A few of them are as follows:
Cancers of the colon or the rectum,
Cancer of the stomach or small intestine,
Familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP),
Gastroesophageal reflux disease or GERD,
Hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer (HNPCC or Lynch syndrome),
Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis),
Lymphoma of the colon or the rectum,
Polyps of the colon or the rectum
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Prophylactic Colectomy: Rationale, Indications, and ApproachDiscerning the genetics of hereditary co...
- Could APC Gene Screening be Useful in Children with Hepatoblastoma? Early Onset of Adenocarcinoma in a Child with Fa...Familial adenomatous polyposis is an inh...
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis and Desmoid TumorsFamilial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) is ...
- Phase II Trial of the Gamma-Secretase Inhibitor PF-03084014 in Adults With Desmoid Tumors/Aggressive FibromatosisBackground:Desmoid tumors (also kn...
- How to Defy a Hereditary Predisposition and Prevent Colon Cancerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IynYbT2i...
- APC-Associated Polyposis ConditionsCLINICAL CHARACTERISTICS : APC-associate...
- Gross Appearance of a Villous Adenomahttp://library.med.utah.edu/WebPath/jpeg...