welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Ryan Lee Holland Cancer Foundation, Inc.11877 Douglas Road
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Email Phone Web
People : Andrew Latchford
The Ryan Lee Holland Cancer Foundation, Inc. was formed in May, 2011. The foundation works in Ryan’s memory to help cancer patients in active treatment who are dealing with the financial hardships created due to their cancer diagnosis and treatment. Financial assistance is provided to patients in active treatment, living in Georgia or Michigan no matter the cancer diagnosis or age, who are experiencing economic hardship due to diagnosis and treatment.
Ryan graduated from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor with a Bachelor Degree in 2009. He had plans to attend medical school and some day become a doctor. However, Ryan was diagnosed with Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP), a hereditary colon rectal cancer syndrome in February 2010, after a colonoscopy. At the time of diagnosis, it was determined that the FAP had advanced to colon cancer. He endured chemotherapy and radiation treatments, but the disease metastasized to his liver. Ryan passed away on March 1, 2011 at the age of 25.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- @joesbenefit4 x stage 4 colon cancer survivor/fighte...
- Colorectal Cancer AllianceOur mission is to knock colon cancer out...
- Penn Medicine – Abramson Cancer CenterPenn Medicine’s Abramson Cancer Center...
- Undy Run/WalkThe National Undy RunWalk is not just an...
- St. Mark’s Hospital/Polyposis RegistryPatient Resources:Polyposis Regist...