welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center3855 Health Sciences Drive
La Jolla, California, 92093
People : Samir Gupta, MD Sherry C. Huang, MD
Moores Cancer Center is one of the 45 National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the United States, and the only one in the San Diego region.
Its cancer services were ranked among the top 25 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report in its 2015-16 “Best Hospitals” survey.
The teams here are dedicated to one of the cancer specialty areas including
Family Cancer Genetics Program,
Fertility Preservation Program,
Gastrointestinal Cancer Unit,
Pancreatic Cancer Program, and
Patient and Family Support
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis by Luke Pardyhttp://www.slideshare.net/asteinman/fami...
- Risk of Ileal Pouch Neoplasms in Patients With Familial Adenomatous PolyposisRestorative proctocolectomy is the most ...
- Colorectal Polyps in ChildhoodPURPOSE OF REVIEW: Colorectal polyps ar...
- The Natural History of Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Syndrome: A 24 Year Review of a Single Center Experience in Sc...PURPOSE : Understanding the natural hist...
- Diagnosis, Surveillance, and Treatment Strategies For Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: Rationale and UpdateFamilial adenomatous polyposis is charac...
- Capsule Endoscopy in Small-Bowel Surveillance of Patients with Hereditary Polyposis SyndromesPURPOSE : Familial adenomatous polyposis...
- Screening for Thyroid Cancer in Patients with Familial Adenomatous PolyposisOBJECTIVE : Clarify the incidence of thy...