welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center3855 Health Sciences Drive
La Jolla, California, 92093
People : Samir Gupta, MD Sherry C. Huang, MD
Moores Cancer Center is one of the 45 National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the United States, and the only one in the San Diego region.
Its cancer services were ranked among the top 25 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report in its 2015-16 “Best Hospitals” survey.
The teams here are dedicated to one of the cancer specialty areas including
Family Cancer Genetics Program,
Fertility Preservation Program,
Gastrointestinal Cancer Unit,
Pancreatic Cancer Program, and
Patient and Family Support
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Familial Syndromic Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma Report of Two CasesAIM : to describe two cases of familial ...
- Update on Desmoid TumorsDesmoid tumors (DTs) are histologically ...
- Family First: What You Need to Know About Family History, Genetic Testing, and Colorectal Cancerhttp://www.slideshare.net/FightCRC/famil...
- Tucson drug startup launches gastric-cancer trialTucson-based drug startup Cancer...
- Inherited Colorectal Cancer Syndromes – Diagnosis and ManagemntColorectal cancer is the most common gas...
- Colonic Manifestationshttp://static-content.springer.com/image...
- Recurrences are Common after Endoscopic Ampullectomy for Adenoma in the Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP) Syndrom...BACKGROUND: Endoscopic ampullectomy is ...