welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center3855 Health Sciences Drive
La Jolla, California, 92093
People : Samir Gupta, MD Sherry C. Huang, MD
Moores Cancer Center is one of the 45 National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the United States, and the only one in the San Diego region.
Its cancer services were ranked among the top 25 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report in its 2015-16 “Best Hospitals” survey.
The teams here are dedicated to one of the cancer specialty areas including
Family Cancer Genetics Program,
Fertility Preservation Program,
Gastrointestinal Cancer Unit,
Pancreatic Cancer Program, and
Patient and Family Support
expertly curated content related to this topic
- A Proposed Staging System and Stage-Specific Interventions for Familial Adenomatous PolyposisBACKGROUND : It is not possible to accur...
- Myh-Associated Polyposis (Approved by the Cancer.Net Editorial Board)MYH-associated polyposis (MAP) is a here...
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP) – Macmillan Cancer SupportFAP is a condition that can run in famil...
- Characteristics of Benign and Malignant Thyroid Disease in Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Patients and Recommendatio...BACKGROUND : Familial adenomatous polypo...
- Colorectal Cancer ScreeningThe book provides an overview of colore...
- New Combination Therapy Can Benefit Metastatic Colon CancerNew Combination Therapy Can Benefit Meta...
- Familial Adenomatous PolyposisFamilial adenomatous polyposis affects m...