welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center3855 Health Sciences Drive
La Jolla, California, 92093
People : Samir Gupta, MD Sherry C. Huang, MD
Moores Cancer Center is one of the 45 National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the United States, and the only one in the San Diego region.
Its cancer services were ranked among the top 25 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report in its 2015-16 “Best Hospitals” survey.
The teams here are dedicated to one of the cancer specialty areas including
Family Cancer Genetics Program,
Fertility Preservation Program,
Gastrointestinal Cancer Unit,
Pancreatic Cancer Program, and
Patient and Family Support
expertly curated content related to this topic
- ACG Clinical Guideline: Genetic Testing and Management of Hereditary Gastrointestinal Cancer SyndromesThis guideline presents recommendations ...
- Hereditary Colorectal Cancer Syndromes and Genetic TestingColorectal cancer (CRC) is a leading cau...
- Ostomy Tips And TricksThere is a pretty steep learning curve f...
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis with Synchronous Invasive Colonic Carcinomas and Metastatic Jejunal Adenocarcinoma in...Familial adenomatous polyposis is rare. ...
- The Natural History of Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Syndrome: A 24 Year Review of a Single Center Experience in Sc...PURPOSE : Understanding the natural hist...
- Female Fertility After Colorectal Surgery for Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: A Nationwide Cross-Sectional StudyBACKGROUND : Information on postoperativ...
- Evaluating Causes of Death in Familial Adenomatous PolyposisBACKGROUND : Familial adenomatous polypo...