welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center3855 Health Sciences Drive
La Jolla, California, 92093
People : Samir Gupta, MD Sherry C. Huang, MD
Moores Cancer Center is one of the 45 National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the United States, and the only one in the San Diego region.
Its cancer services were ranked among the top 25 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report in its 2015-16 “Best Hospitals” survey.
The teams here are dedicated to one of the cancer specialty areas including
Family Cancer Genetics Program,
Fertility Preservation Program,
Gastrointestinal Cancer Unit,
Pancreatic Cancer Program, and
Patient and Family Support
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Gastro-Duodenal Polyps in Patient with Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrr-TbjZ...
- Screening for Colorectal Cancer: It’s the Right Choicehttps://www.fapvoice.com/wp-content/uplo...
- Intestinal Pouch Complications in Patients who Underwent Restorative Proctocolectomy for Ulcerative Colitis and Fami...UNLABELLED : Restorative proctocolectomy...
- Genomic Era Diagnosis and Management of Hereditary and Sporadic Colon CancerThe morbidity and mortality attributable...
- High-Dose Tamoxifen and Sulindac as First-Line Treatment for Desmoid TumorsBACKGROUND : Desmoid tumors are mesenchy...
- Capsule Endoscopy in Small-Bowel Surveillance of Patients with Hereditary Polyposis SyndromesPURPOSE : Familial adenomatous polyposis...
- Attenuated Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: Disease Basics from Cancer.NetAttenuated Familial Adenomatous Polyposi...