welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterMedical Center Boulevard
Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27157
People : Jaime L. Bohl, MD
The Colon and Rectal Surgeons at Wake Forest Baptist Health treat the full spectrum of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. These include:
Colon, Rectal, and Anal Cancer
Hereditary Colorectal Cancer Syndromes (FAP and Lynch syndrome)
Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease)
Benign diseases of the anorectum (Hemorrhoids, anal fissures, anal fistulae pilonidal cyst)
Wake Forest Baptist Health focuses on using a multi-disciplinary, multi-expert approach to obtain comprehensive care for patients with a wide range of colon, rectal and anal disorders. To ensure this, the colon and rectal surgeons work closely with gastroenterologists, radiologists, oncologists, wound ostomy care nurses and nutrition specialists.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Desmoid Tumor Research FoundationFounded in 2005, The Desmoid Tumor Resea...
- Diane L. Broome, MDDiane L. Broome, MD, is a Physician and ...
- University of Louisville Physicians'UofL Physicians' is highly experienced...
- Luca Stocchi, MDLuca Stocchi is a Surgeon and Chair in t...
- Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer CenterThe Gastrointestinal Cancer Genetics Pro...