welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Young Adult Cancer ConnectionPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
People : Dakota Fisher-Vance
Young Adult Cancer Connection, co-founded by Dakota Fisher-Vance, provides a rare opportunity for young adults (18-39) and their caregivers to come together and work through the issues unique to our age group, discover emotional and clinical resources, and, ultimately know that we’re not alone in our cancer experience.
Dealing with cancer is tough. Dealing with cancer when you’re too old for the plethora of pediatric resources and yet, too young to identify with adult oncology support group participants poses its own set of distinctive complexities. Through monthly meetups and Cancervention, Philadelphia’s first young adult cancer conference, we offer a forum to discuss these seldom touched upon concerns such as:
• dating with a cancer history
• cancer on campus
• impact of cancer on one’s career
• fertility complications and paths to parenthood
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Deborah I. Barragan, MS, CGCGenetic Counselor Education: MS, Human G...
- Jenny JonesJenny was diagnosed with Familial Adenom...
- Let’s Get Clinical: Health Advocacy + an F.A.P. Clinical Trialhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbeqxDfv...
- Elena Martinez Stoffel, MDAssistant Professor, Internal Medicine a...
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterThe Colon and Rectal Surgeons at Wake Fo...
- St. Mark’s Hospital/Polyposis RegistryPatient Resources:Polyposis Regist...