welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
A Study of Rofecoxib in Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP)
study id #: NCT00140894
condition: Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
A study to evaluate rofecoxib in the treatment of rectal, colon, or duodenal adenomas in patients with Familial Adenomatous Polyposis.
Drug: MK0966; rofecoxib / Duration of Treatment: 24 weeks
Drug: Comparator: placebo / Duration of Treatment: 24 weeks
start date: August 6, 2002
estimated completion: Not Available
last updated: September 20, 2019
phase of development: Phase 4
size / enrollment: 62
Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study
Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment
Primary Purpose: Treatment
- Number and average size of rectal polyps
- Safety and tolerability
- Number and average size of duodenal polyps
- Proportions of patients with improved overall colon rating
- Males or females at least 18 years of age with familial adenomatous polyposis.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Body Image, Cosmesis, Quality of Life, and Functional Outcome of Hand-Assisted Laparoscopic Versus Open Restorative ...BACKGROUND : This study aimed to compare...
- V-blog – Update!!! 2013 the year of the Desmoid!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpyUTBLX...
- Surgical Considerations in FAP-related Pouch Surgery: Could We do Better?The ileoanal pouch has become the standa...
- An International Randomised Trial of Celecoxib versus Celecoxib plus Difluoromethylornithine in Patients with Famili...BACKGROUND AND AIM : Although Non-steroi...
- Our Experience of Treatment of Cribriform Morular Variant of Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma; Difference in Clinicopatho...Cribriform-morular variant (CMV) is a co...
- Single-Incision Laparoscopic Ileal Pouch-Anal Anastomosis in Children–How Does it Compare to a Laparoscopic-As...BACKGROUND : Although single-incision la...
- Chemoprevention in Lynch SyndromeCAPP1 tested aspirin 600 mg/day and/or r...