welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Coxib-inhibition of Duodenal Polyp Growth in FAP
study id #: NCT00844727
condition: Duodenal Polyposis
Preliminary data indicate a protective effect on the development of duodenal polyps by coxib treatment. The hypothesis of the present study is that normal therapy doses of rofecoxib for 1 year would stop or reverse the development of premalignant adenomatous lesions in the duodenal mucosa of FAP patients.
start date: September 2003
estimated completion: April 2004
last updated: July 6, 2011
phase of development: Phase 2, Phase 3
size / enrollment: 38
Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment
Primary Purpose: Treatment
- FAP patient with previous colectomy and confirmed polyposis
- NSAID hypersensitivity
expertly curated content related to this topic
- SCALEing F.A.P.: Impact of J-Pouch Surgeries on My Weighthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz2p-KzD...
- Association Between the Age and the Development of Colorectal Cancer in Patients with Familial Adenomatous Polyposis...PURPOSE: To investigate the incidence o...
- The Effect of Ursodesoxycholic Acid on Duodenal Adenomas in Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: A Prospective Randomized...AIM: Duodenal adenomas occur in about 9...
- Laparoscopic-Assisted Proctocolectomy with Prolapsing Technique for Familial Adenomatous PolyposisPURPOSE : The role of laparoscopic total...
- Colorectal Cancer ScreeningThe book provides an overview of colore...
- Significantly Increased Pregnancy Rates After Laparoscopic Restorative Proctocolectomy: A Cross-sectional StudyOBJECTIVE: To assess the impact of a la...
- Ambry Genetics: Travis Bray – Living with F.A.P.https://youtu.be/hEjVQH_gI1M...