welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
French Digestive Polyposis Cohorte
study id #: NCT01987518
condition: Quality of Life
status: status unknownpurpose:
French cohorte about polyposis digestive diseases
Other: Procedure surgery behavioral and genetic diagnosis
Procedure: quality of life after different type of surgery
start date: January 2011
estimated completion: August 2020
last updated: February 28, 2018
size / enrollment: 350
Observational Model: Cohort
Time Perspective: Retrospective
Family Adenomatous Polyposis APC and MYH Genes Peutz Jeghers Disease Cowden Disease Festooned polyposis Juvenile polyposis Hyperplastic polyposis
- genetic diagnosis or over 50 polyps in the stomach in the duodenum or in the colon [ Time Frame: 10 years ] [ Designated as safety issue: Yes ]
• Eligible Sexes: all
• MYH Homozygote mutation
• COWDEN Disease with PTEN gene mutation
• Peutz Jeghers Disease with STK 11 gene mutation
• Juvenile polyposis with SMAD 4 gene mutation
• heterozygote MYH Gene Mutation
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Genomic Era Diagnosis and Management of Hereditary and Sporadic Colon CancerThe morbidity and mortality attributable...
- Adenoma Detection Rate:NBI, AFI, Chromoscopic or Standard EndoscopyThe purpose of this study is to establis...
- A Proposed Staging System and Stage-Specific Interventions for Familial Adenomatous PolyposisBACKGROUND : It is not possible to accur...
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mBvfbrw...
- An Evaluation of SprayShield in Reducing Post-Operative Adhesion Formation Following Major Open Abdominal SurgeryThis will be a prospective, multi-center...
- Pharmacotherapy for Inherited Colorectal CancerIMPORTANCE OF THE FIELD : An important r...
- ACMG Technical Standards and Guidelines for Genetic testing for Inherited Colorectal Cancer (Lynch Syndrome, Familia...Lynch syndrome, familial adenomatous pol...